In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Pain Management Secrets 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Pain Management Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Pain Management Secrets 4th Edition:
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in pain management for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Fully updated throughout, with new chapters on the latest areas in pain medicine, clear illustrations and figures, and a list of current websites that expedite study and review.
- Written and fully updated by internationally known pain medicine experts, including new editors Drs. Andrew Dubin and Julie Pilitsis.
Table of Contents:
- I. OVERVIEW
- 1. Definitions, Ronald Kanner, MD
- 2. Classification of Pain, Robert A. Duarte, MD
- 3. Basic Mechanisms, Allan Basbaum, PhD
- 4. Topiceuticals, Charles E. Argoff, MD
- II. CLINICAL APPROACH
- 5. History Taking in the Patient with Pain, Howard S. Smith, MD and Andrew Dubin, MD
- 6. Physical Examination of the Patient with Pain, Howard S. Smith, MD and Andrew Dubin, MD, MS
- 7. Pain Measurement, W. Cranford Clark, PhD, Sita S. Chokhavatia, MD, Abbas Kashani, MD, and Susanne Bennett Clark, PhD
- 8. Psychological Assessment of Chronic Patients, Dennis Thornton, PhD
- III. CLINICAL SYNDROMES DEFINED BY PAIN
- 9. Neuroimaging in the Patient with Pain, Howard S. Smith, MD
- 10. Tension-Type Headache, Richard B. Lipton, MD, and Lawrence C. Newman, MD
- 11. Migraine, Richard B. Lipton, MD, and Lawrence C. Newman, MD
- 12. Cluster Headache, Lawrence C. Newman, MD, and Richard B. Lipton, MD
- 13. The Paroxysmal Hemicranias, Lawrence C. Newman, MD, and Richard B. Lipton, MD
- 14. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Ronald Kanner, MD
- 15. Brain Tumor Headaches, Ronald Kanner, MD
- 16. Increased and Decreased Intracranial Pressure, Ronald Kanner, MD
- 17. Temporal Giant Cell Arteritis, Robert A. Duarte, MD
- 18. Headaches Associated with Systemic Disease, Robert A, Duarte, MD
- 19. Trigeminal Neuralgia, Robert A. Duarte, MD
- 20. Glossopharyngeal and Other Facial Neuralgias, Robert A. Duarte, MD
- 21. Low Back Pain, Ronald Kanner, MD
- 22. Neck and Arm Pain, Ronald Kanner, MD and Gary McCleane, MD
- 23. Abdominal Pain, Ronald E. Greenberg MD
- 24. Chronic Pelvic Pain, Helen Greco, MD
- 25. Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain, Mark Thomas, MD, and Ronald Kanner, MD
- IV. SYNDROMES IN WHICH PAIN IS A SIGNIFICANT COMPONENT
- 26. Postoperative Pain Management, Michael Hanania, MD
- 27. Cancer Pain Syndrome, Gilbert R. Gonzales, MD
- 28. Pain in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, David S. Pisetsky, MD, PhD and Gary McCleane, MD
- 29. Neuropathic Pain, Russell K. Portenoy, MD and Ricardo Cruciani, MD, PhD
- V. PSYCHOLOGICAL SYNDROMES
- 30. Psychological Syndromes, Dennis Thornton, PhD
- VI. SPECIAL PATIENT POPULATIONS
- 31. Pain in Children, Patricia A. McGrath, PhD, and Stephen C. Brown, MD
- 32. Pain in the Older Patient, Ronald Kanner, MD
- VII. PHARMACOLOGIC MANAGEMENT
- 33. Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Robert A. Duarte, MD
- 34. Opioid Analgesics, Ronald Kanner, MD
- 35. Addiction and Pain Management, Robert Kanner, MD
- 36. Regulatory Issues, Ellen Cooper, MS
- 37. Adjuvant Analgesics, Brian Thiessen, MD, and Russell K. Portenoy, MD
- VIII. NONPHARMOLOGIC MANAGEMENT
- 38. Temporary Neural Blockade, Michael Hanania, MD, and Martin R. Boorin, MD
- 39. Permanent Neural Blockade and Chemical Ablation, Michael Hanania, MD
- 40. Sympathetic Neural Blockade, Meir Chernofsky, MD, and Michael Hanania, MD
- 41. Intraspinal Opioids, Zahid H. Bajwa, MD, Stephen A. Cohen, MD, Carol A. Warfield, MD, and Gary McCleane
- 42. Neurostimulatory and Neuorablative Pocedures, Jason E. Silvers, BS, and James N. Campbell, MD
- 43. Psychological Constructs and Treatment Interventions, Dennis Thornton, PhD
- 44. Physiatric Modalities in Pain Management, Mark A. Thomas, MD
- 45. Physical Modalities: Adjunctive Treatments to Reduce Pain and Maximize Function, Bryan J. O’Young MD, Mark A. Young MD, Jeffrey S. Meyers, MD, Steven A. Stiens, MD
- 46. Pain Clinics, Nelson Hendler, MD, MS
- 47. Interventional Pain Management, Charles E. Argoff, MD and Gary McCleane, MD
- 48. Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Robert A. Duarte, MD
- Language : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- Item Weight : 12.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.3 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches.
Download Pain Management Secrets 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Pain Management Secrets 4th Edition PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].