In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The new edition of this outstanding reference textbook, in two volumes, offers comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the contemporary specialty of oral and maxillofacial surgery. The aim is to provide an all-encompassing, user-friendly source of information that will meet the needs of residents and experienced surgeons in clinical practice and will also serve as an ideal companion during preparation for board certification or recertification examinations.
All of the authors, numbering some 100, are distinguished experts in the areas that they address. The new edition takes full account of the significant changes in clinical practice and guidelines that have occurred during recent years. Readers will find clear explanations of the practical application of surgical principles, with a wealth of supporting illustrative material, including atlas-type illustrations to complement the descriptions of specific procedures.
Features of Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- The fourth edition of Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a truly exceptional resource for clinicians and students alike.
- Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery third edition, encompasses a wide range of diverse topics making it a unique text amongst the medical and dental specialties.
- The purpose of this concise, easy-to-read two-volume text is to provide an authoritative and currently referenced survey of the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- It contains the necessary information for clinicians and is an ideal reference text for preparation for board certification in the specialty.
Table of Contents:
- Part I. Principles of Surgery
- 1. Preoperative Health Status Evaluation
- 2. Prevention and Management of Medical Emergencies
- 3. Principles of Surgery
- 4. Wound Repair
- 5. Infection Control in Surgical Practice
- Part II. Principles of Exodontia
- 6. Armamentarium for Basic Oral Surgery
- 7. Principles of Uncomplicated Exodontia
- 8. Principles of Complicated Exodontia
- 9. Principles of Management of Impacted Teeth
- 10. Postoperative Patient Management
- 11. Prevention and Management of Surgical Complications
- 12. Medicolegal Considerations
- Part III. Preprosthetic Surgery and Implant Surgery
- 13. Preprosthetic Surgery
- 14. Contemporary Implant Dentistry
- Part IV. Infections
- 15. Principles of Management and Preventions of Odontogenic Infections
- 16. Complex Odontogenic Infections
- 17. Principles of Endodontic Surgery
- 18. Management of the Patient Undergoing Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy
- 19. Odontogenic Diseases of the Maxillary Sinus
- 20. Diagnosis and Management of Salivary Gland Disorders
- Part V. Management of Oral Pathologic Lesions
- 21. Principles of Differential Diagnosis and Biopsy
- 22. Surgical Management of Oral Pathologic Lesions
- Part VI. Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma
- 23. Soft Tissue and Dentoalveolar Injuries
- 24. Management of Facial Fractures
- Part VII. Dentofacial Deformities
- 25. Correction of Dentofacial Deformities
- 26. Facial Esthetic Surgery
- 27. Management of Patients with Orofacial Clefts
- 28. Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of the Jaws
- Part VIII. Temporomandibular Disorders and Facial Pain
- 29. Facial Neuropathology
- 30. Management of Temporomandibular Disorders
- Part IX. Management of the Hospitalized Patient
- 31. Management of the Hospitalized Patient
- Appendices & Index
About the Author:
Michael Miloro, DMD, MD, FACS, is Professor and Departmental Head of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
G. E. Ghali, DDS, MD, FACS, FRCS(Ed), is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center – Shreveport, where he is also Chancellor and holds the Jack W. Gamble Chair in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Peter E. Larsen, DDS, FACS, is chair of the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Anesthesiology at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, Ohio, where he holds the Larry J. Peterson Endowed Professorship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Peter D. Waite, MPH, DDS, MD, FACS, is professor and former chairman for 27years of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Alabama Medicine/Dentistry and currently holds the Charles A McCallum endowed chair of OMS.
Download Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 4th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.’
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].