In this post we have shared an overview and download link of PHARMACOLOGY MADE INCREDIBLY EASY 5TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Concise Review About the book:
Get all the basics on drug therapies—and administer drugs confidently and accurately with the Newly updated . Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy, 4th Edition written in the enjoyable, award-winning Incredibly Easy style, this easy-to-follow, fully illustrated guide offers step-by-step direction on the medication process, from assessing patient needs, to planning care, to implementation and positive outcomes. Strengthen your understanding of your class materials, get ready for the NCLEX® or certification exam, and administer drug therapies safely and effectively.
Offering clear, concise descriptions of crucial nursing pharmacology concepts and procedures, this easy-to-follow, colorfully illustrated guide offers step-by-step guidance so to can grasp the fundamentals in enjoyable Incredibly Easy style. From initial assessment to safe medication administration and patient care plans, this is the perfect supplement to class materials, offering solid preparation for NCLEX®, as well as a handy refresher for experienced nurses.
Key Features of Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Revised and updated content on the concepts of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacotherapeutic
- Pharmacology basics – How drugs are derived, developed, classified, and administered; classes of drugs by body system; their uses and mechanisms
- “Nurse Joy” and “Nurse Jake” illustrated characters offering tips and insights throughout
- Quick-scan format with concise, bulleted content
- Hundreds of illustrations and diagrams explaining key concepts and providing clear direction on administering drugs; drug distribution, absorption, and metabolism; potential drug interactions; adverse reactions; how different classes of drugs work in different body systems.
New 5th Edition Features;
Content reflects the NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model:
Offer guidance from initial assessment to evaluating outcomes.
“Practice Makes Perfect” end-of-book practice exam:
approximately 100 new NCLEX®-style questions, to increase your exam confidence.
Chapter features include:
- Prototype pro – Actions, indications, and nursing considerations for common prototype drugs
- A three-step process is provided throughout the chapters to help you care for individuals taking commonly prescribed medications
- Pharm function – Explains and illustrates how drugs act in the body, and addresses how to recognize and treat adverse reactions
- Before you give that drug – Warnings to consider before you administer a drug
- Education edge – Information to share with your patient
- Black Box Warnings boxes draw attention to life-threatening concerns
- Lifespan Lightbulb boxes highlight information about how a drug or drug class may affect patients of different ages
- Quick quiz – End-of-chapter questions with answers/explanations, to help you remember the essentials
- Nurse Joy and Jake illustrated characters offer tips and insights throughout
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1- Fundamentals of clinical pharmacology
- Ch. 2- Autonomic nervous system drugs
- Ch. 3- Neurologic and neuromuscular drugs
- Ch. 4- Pain medications
- Ch. 5- Cardiovascular drugs
- Ch. 6- Hematologic drugs
- Ch. 7- Respiratory drugs
- Ch. 8- Gastrointestinal drugs
- Ch. 9- Genitourinary drugs
- Ch. 10- Anti-infective drugs
- Ch. 11- Anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, and immunosuppressant drugs
- Ch. 12- Psychotropic drugs
- Ch. 13- Endocrine drugs
- Ch. 14- Drugs for fluid and electrolyte balance
- Ch. 15- Antineoplastic drugs Appendices
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 784 pages.
- Item Weight : 2.45 pounds.
- Dimensions : 6.9 x 1 x 8.9 inches.
Other Related Medical Books:
End words Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 5th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].