In this post we share PDF link of Plant Biology and Biotechnology: Volume 2 PDF free with brief review and features. The PDF format can be download at the end part of this post by clicking the link.
Plant genomics and biotechnology have recently made enormous strides, and hold the potential to benefit agriculture, the environment and various other dimensions of the human endeavor. It is no exaggeration to claim that the twenty-first century belongs to biotechnology. Knowledge generation in this field is growing at a frenetic pace, and keeping abreast of the latest advances and calls on us to double our efforts. Volume II of this two-part series addresses cutting-edge aspects of plant genomics and biotechnology. It includes 37 chapters contributed by over 70 researchers, each of which is an expert in his/her own field of research.
- Biotechnology has helped to solve many conundrums of plant life that had long remained a mystery to mankind.
- This volume opens with an exhaustive chapter on the role played by thale cress, Arabidopsis thaliana, which is believed to be the Drosophila of the plant kingdom and an invaluable model plant for understanding basic concepts in plant biology.
- This is followed by chapters on bioremediation, biofuels and biofertilizers through microalgal manipulation, making it a commercializable prospect; discerning finer details of biotic stress with plant-fungal interactions; and the dynamics of abiotic and biotic stresses, which also figure elsewhere in the book.
About the Author:
- Dr. Bir Bahadur, born 5 April 1938, studied at City College, Hyderabad, for 5 years including an Intermediate Course (Osmania University) and graduated from Nizam College and postgraduated from University College, Osmania University, both in the first division.
- Dr. Manchikatla Venkat Rajam is currently Professor and Head, Department of Genetics, University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi, India. He obtained his Ph.D. in Botany (1983) from Kakatiya University, Warangal, India.
- Dr. Leela Sahijram is currently Principal Scientist, Division of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bangalore, India, and heading the Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory.
- Dr. K.V. Krishnamurthy is currently an Adjunct Professor at the Institute of Trans-Disciplinary Health Science and Technology (IHST), Bangalore, India, and offering consultancy services in Ayurvedic Pharmacognosy.
Other Related Medical Book::
Download Plant Biology and Biotechnology: Volume 2 PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get to direct google drive link. We are not upload the PDF to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the PDF, click the link given below.
NOTE “We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s for educational purpose so download it at your own risk. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, then he/she please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.