Practical Pharmaceutics pdf is upload to this post. You can download the PDF at the end section of this article. We also wrote a quick review and features of this book given below.
Practical Pharmaceutics contains essential knowledge on the preparation, quality control, logistics, dispensing and use of medicines. It features chapters written by experienced pharmacists and scientists working in hospitals, academia and industry throughout Europe, including practical examples as well as information on current GMP and GMP-based guidelines and EU-legislation. In this second edition all chapters have been updated with numerous new as well as didactically revised illustrations and tables. A completely new chapter about therapeutic proteins and Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products was added.
key features of Practical Pharmaceutics:
following are the main features of this book given below;
- The book provides step-by-step coverage that will help a wide range of readers, students as well as professionals.
- It offers product knowledge for all pharmacists working directly with patients and it will enable them to make the required medicine available, to store medicines properly, to adapt medicines if necessary and to dispense medicines with the appropriate information for patients as well as caregivers about product care and how to maintain the quality of the product.
- The basic knowledge presented in the book will also be valuable for industrial pharmacists to remind and focus them on the application of the medicines manufactured.
- The basic and practical knowledge on the design, preparation and quality management of medicines can directly be applied by the pharmacists whose main duty is production in community and hospital pharmacies and in industry.
- Undergraduate as well as graduate pharmacy students will find knowledge presented in a coherent way and fully supported with relevant examples.
- Practical Pharmaceutics has become a reliable and recognised source for the acquisition of pharmaceutical-technological knowledge. The book is used in the curriculum of a number of international universities and schools of Pharmacy.
About the Author:
Paul Le Brun, PharmD, PhD, is hospital pharmacist and clinical pharmacologist of the Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Toxicology of Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands since 2017. He also teaches pharmacy students in quality, preparation and innovative medicines as associate professor at the university of Leiden.
Download Practical Pharmaceutics pdf free:
Practical Pharmaceutics pdf can be download by clicking the download link. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will reply you soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].