The book Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 7th Edition pdf is upload to this post. You can download the PDF at the end section of this article. We also wrote a quick review and features of this book given below.
Get a better picture of operative dentistry from the most complete text on the market. Using a heavily illustrated, step-by-step approach, Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, 7th Edition helps you master the fundamentals and procedures of restorative and preventive dentistry and learn to make informed decisions to solve patient needs. Drawing from both theory and practice and supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research, this new full-color edition features four new chapters and updated information in the areas of color and shade matching, light curing, periodontology, digital dentistry and more. It’s the practicing dentist’s complete guide to all aspects of operative dentistry.
Key Features of Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 7th Edition:
Following are the main features of this book given below;
- Four new chapters cover the areas of color and shade matching, light curing, periodontology, and digital dentistry.
- Expert Consult website with five supplemental chapters and procedure videos.
- Evidence-based approach is supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research.
- Comprehensive coverage provides a thorough understanding of caries and an authoritative approach to its treatment and prevention.
- Illustrated step-by-step approach offers a better picture of conservative restorative and preventive dentistry.
- Full color design clearly demonstrates techniques and details.
- NEW! Four new chapters cover the areas of color and shade matching, light curing, periodontology, and digital dentistry.
- NEW! Expert Consult website includes five additional online-only chapters, procedure videos, and references linked to PubMed.
- NEW! Updated content throughout integrates new knowledge that has emerged since publication of the previous edition.
Table of contents:
- 1. Clinical Significance of Dental Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, and Occlusion
- 2. Dental Caries: Etiology, Clinical Characteristics, Risk Assessment, and Management
- 3. Patient Assessment, Examination and Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
- 4. Fundamental Concepts of Tooth Preparation and Pulp Protection
- 5. Fundamental Concepts of Enamel and Dentin Adhesion
- 6. Light Curing in Operative Dentistry
- 7. Color and Shade Matching in Operative Dentistry
- 8. Clinical Technique for Direct Composite Resin and Glass Ionomer Restorations
- 9. Additional Conservative Esthetic Procedures
- 10. Clinical Technique for Amalgam Restorations
- 11. Periodontology Applied to Operative Dentistry
- 12. Digital Dentistry in Operative Dentistry
- 13. Biomaterials
ONLINE ONLY CHAPTERS
- 14. Instruments and Equipment for Tooth Preparation
- 15. Preliminary Considerations for Operative Dentistry
- 16. Bonded Splints and Bridges
- 17. Direct Gold Restorations
- 18. Class II Cast Metal Restorations
About the Author:
Download Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 7th Edition pdf Free:
Sturdevant’s Art and Science of Operative Dentistry 7th Edition pdf can be download by clicking the download link. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will reply you soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].