In this following post we share a great pharmacology book pharmacology For Medical Graduates By Tara V shanbhag PDF free. You can easily download the PDF by clicking the download link given below.
This is an Indian pharmacology book written in a totally easy language and one of the fine sources for college students to take an easy revised of all all scientific tpoics of pharmacology in a having a look at right away. Fully Illustrated figures having a concise brief rationalization of each topics.
Pharmacology is a hard subject in medical field. Because drugs classification, its mechanisms of acton and adverse is very difficult for a students in memorization. There are many books on subject written by a good pharmacologist but you should select a book that make a pharmacology easy for you and that is Tara shanbhag pharmacology.
The book is written by TARA V SHANBHAG and SMITA SHENOY. This is an indian book of pharmacology. One of the best revised book of pharmacology. It make pharmacology very easy for both undergraduate as well as for postgraduate medical students. The book have four edition published so far. New edition is fully updated by modern researched. Addition of new drugs occur in every new addition. Drugs classification and important points on each drugs are explained very concisely.The book is used by almost every medical students especially in Asia. Also used as a textbook in many medical school. Tara shanbhag is best competitor of lippincott pharmacology, kutzung pharmacology.
Features of Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the list of list main features of shanbhag pharmacology PDF.
- Short, simple and reliable book of pharmacology with specific description of drugs under short headings makes it easy to understand.
- This New edition has completely revised and updated with flowcharts, Figures, and tables to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge.
- Easy language and excellent pattern of topics format which is very helpful for both theory and Practical examination.
- Table form classification of drugs for easy memorizing.
- Important drugs are explain with their mechanisms of action, adverse effect etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology PDf for Medical Graduates has launched several new subjects. Following are the complete list of chapters of tara shanbhag pharmacology;
- chapter 1:General pharmacology.
- chapter 2:Drud acting on autonomic nervous system.
- chapter 3:Drugs affection cardiovascular system.
- chapter 4 : Renal pharmacology.
- chapter 5: Drug acting on central nervous system.
- chapter 6 : Autocoids and Respiratory system.
- chapter 7: Drugs use in the treatment os Gastrointestinal disease.
- chapter 8:Drugs acting on blood and blood forming organs.
- chapter 9: Endocrine pharmacology.
- chapter 10: Drugs acting on uterus.
- chapter 11: Chemotherapy.
- chapter 12: Miscellaneous Drugs.
- Being a medical student i personally used this book for pharmacology in 3rd year MBBS.
- This book got me through pharmacology this year. Without it, I am pretty sure I would’ve failed. Explanations are given succinctly and concisely, cutting a lot of the extraneous information out and leaving only the substance. Illustrations, when they were used, helped a lot. This book was a lifesaver. I don’t know what I would’ve done without it.
- Not at all bad for a textbook! Very easy to read, well laid out. Need to make graphics of humans more inclusive of all types of people though.
There are two authors of Shanbhag Pharmacology PDF
Tara V Shanbhag:
Tara v Shanbhag is one of the authors of the Shanbhag pharmacology pdf. Currently, She is professor and head of, Pharmacology Department, Srinivas Medical Science Institute, and Research Centre. She has comprehensive pharmacology teaching experience in medical, dental, health, and related students.
Tara v Shanbhag has received the Good Teacher Prize honorably. She has also published books on dentistry and nursing medicine. In various national and international publications, she has several articles to her credit. She has studied at several universities and schools.
Smita Shenoy is another author of the Shanbhag pharmacology pdf. She is currently a Professor of Pharmacology at Manipal’s Academy of Higher Education, India.
She has 15 years of teaching experience and has taught at many universities and schools. The ‘Healthy Teacher’ Award was presented to her. She’s an assistant doctoral. She has written and published numerous books on pharmacology in national newspapers.
Other Pharmacology Book PDF:
DOWNLOAD kutzung pharmacology PDF FREE
Last Words and About Download Link:
Kindly click the download button given below t get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Download Tara v Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates 4th Edition PDF Free:
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].