In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation 7th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Develop problem-solving strategies for individualized, effective neurologic care! Under the new leadership of Rolando Lazaro, Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation, 7th Edition, covers the therapeutic management of people with activity limitations, participation restrictions, and quality of life issues following a neurological event.
This comprehensive reference reviews basic theory and addresses the best evidence for evaluation tools and interventions commonly used in today’s clinical practice. It applies a time-tested, evidence-based approach to neurological rehabilitation that is perfect for both the classroom and the clinic. Now fully searchable with additional case studies through Student Consult, this edition includes updated chapters and the latest advances in neuroscience.
Features of Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation 7th Edition PDF:
- Comprehensive reference offers a thorough understanding of all aspects of neurological rehabilitation.
- Expert authorship and editors lend their experience and guidance for on-the-job success.
- UNIQUE! A section on neurological problemsaccompanying specific system problems includes hot topics such as poor vision, vestibular dysfunction, dementia and problems with cognition, and aging with a disability.
- A problem-solving approach helps you apply your knowledge to examinations, evaluations, prognoses, and intervention strategies.
- Evidence-based research sets up best practices, covering topics such as the theory of neurologic rehabilitation, screening and diagnostic tests, treatments and interventions, and the patient’s psychosocial concerns.
- Case studies use real-world examples to promote problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive coverage of neurological rehabilitation across the lifespan ― from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Terminology adheres to the best practices, follows The Guide to Physical Therapy Practice and the WHO-ICF World Health model.
- NEW! enhanced eBook on Student Consult.
- UPDATED! Color photos and line drawings clearly demonstrate important concepts and clinical conditions students will encounter in practice.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Additional case studies and videos illustrate how concepts apply to practice.
- Updated chapters incorporate the latest advances and the newest information in neurological rehabilitation strategies.
- NEW and UNIQUE! New chapteron concussion has been added.
- Separate and expanded chapters on two important topics: Balance and Vestibular.
Table of contents:
- Section 1: Foundations for Clinical Practice in Neurological Rehabilitation
1. Foundations for Clinical Practice in Neurologic Rehabilitation
2. Movement Analysis Across the Life Span
3. Motor Control, Motor Learning, and Neuroplasticity
4. The Limbic System: Influence over Motor Control and Learning
5. Psychosocial Aspects of Adaptation and Adjustment during Various Phases of Neurological Disability
6. Medical Screening by the Therapist
7. Examination and Evaluation of Functional Movement Activities, Body Functions and Structures, and Participation
8. Interventions for Clients with Movement Limitations
- Section 2: Physical Rehabilitation Management of Clients with Neurologic System Pathology
9. Neonates and Parents: Neurodevelopmental Perspectives in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Follow-Up
10. Management of Clinical Problems of Children with Cerebral Palsy
11. Genetic Disorders: A Pediatric Perspective
12. Learning Disabilities and Developmental Coordination Disorder
13. Spina Bifida: A Congenital Spinal Cord Injury
14. Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
15. Neuromuscular Diseases
16. Beyond the Central Nervous System: Neurovascular Entrapment Syndromes
17. Multiple Sclerosis
18. Disorders of the Basal Nuclei
19. Movement Dysfunction Associated with Cerebellar Damage
20. Balance Dysfunction
21. Vestibular Dysfunction
22. Traumatic Brain Injury
23. NEW! Special Focus: Concussions
24. Movement Dysfunction Associated with Hemiplegia
25. Brain Tumors
26. Inflammatory and Infectious Disorders of the Brain
27. Aging, Dementia and Disorders of Cognition
- Section 3: Neurological Disorders and Application Issues
28. Disorders of Vision and Visual-Perceptual Dysfunction
29. Cardiovascular and Pulmonary System Health in Populations with Nervous System Disorders
30. Pain Management
31. Electrophysiological Testing and Electrical Stimulation in Neurological Rehabilitation
32. Orthotics: Evaluation, Intervention, and Prescription
33. Health and Wellness in Neurologic Populations NEW
34. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: Living with a Chronic Illness
35. Management of Chronic Impairments in Individuals with Nervous System Conditions
36. Pharmacology in Neurologic Rehabilitation
37. Medical Imaging in Neurologic Rehabilitation
38. Integrating Technology in Neurologic Rehabilitation
39. Role of Complementary and Alternative Therapies in Neurologic Diseases and Movement Disorders
Download Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation 7th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation 7th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].