In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Urgent Care Secrets, a new volume in this bestselling series, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Features of Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF:
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Provides an evidence-based approach to medical and traumatic complaints presenting to urgent care centers, focusing on presenting signs and symptoms, differential diagnosis, office management, and when to refer for higher level of care.
- Covers the full range of essential topics for understanding today’s practice of urgent care – essential information for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Clear illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams expedite reference and review.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
Table of Contents:
- Section I: Adult Urgent Care Medicine
- 1. Headache and Neurologic Complaints
- 2. Red Eye, Eye Pain, and Vision Loss
- 3. Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 4. Dental and Mouth Pain
- 5. Cough, Shortness of Breath, and Chest Pain
- 6. Abdominal Pain, Nausea, Vomiting, and Diarrhea
- 7. Genitourinary Complaints
- 8. Gynecologic Complaints
- 9. Rashes and Skin Infections
- 10. Miscellaneous Musculoskeletal Trauma
- 11. Miscellaneous Infectious Disease Issues
- Section II. Pediatric Urgent Care Medicine
- 12. Fever
- 13. Headache
- 14. Eye Complaints
- 15. Ear Pain, Nasal Congestion, and Sore Throat
- 16. Cough
- 17. Neck Pain and Masses
- 18. Chest Pain
- 19. Abdominal Pain
- 20. Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, and Dehydration
- 21. Urinary Complaints
- 22. Vaginal Complaints
- 23. Skin Rashes and Infections
- 24. Common Newborn Complaints
- 25. Limp
- 26. Head and Neck Trauma
- 27. Chest and Abdominal Trauma
- 28. Extremity Trauma
- Section III. Sport-related Complaints
- 29. Acute Neck Pain
- 30. Evaluation and Management of Acute Sprains and Strains
- 31. Acute Low Back Pain
- 32. The Acutely Swollen Knee
- 33. Acute Finger and Wrist Injuries
- 34. Fall on Outstretched Hand Injuries
- 35. When to Image for Sport-Related Complaints?
- 36. Environmental Emergencies
- 37. The Acutely Injured Shoulder
- 38. Concussion
- 39. Overuse Apophyseal Injuries
- 40. The Acutely Limping Child
- 41. Ankle Sprains
- 42. Acute Infectious Disease and Athletes
- Section IV. Procedures
- 43. Wound Assessment, Burns, and Animal Bites
- 44. Laceration Repair
- 45. Fracture and Dislocation Reductions
- 46. Splinting Procedures
- 47. Abscess I&D
- 48. Foreign Body Removal
- 49. Dental and Oral Complaints and Procedures
- 50. Analgesia and Sedation
- Section V. Miscellaneous
- 51. Adult Emergencies Presenting to Urgent Care Centers
- 52. Pediatric Emergencies Presenting to Urgent Care Centers
- 53. Office Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
- 54. Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 55. Mental Health Urgencies
- 56. Travel Medicine
- 57. Business of Urgent Care Medicine
Download Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF Free:
You can easily download Urgent Care Medicine Secrets PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].