In this post we have shared an overview and download link of ZOLLINGER’S ATLAS OF SURGICAL OPERATION 10TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
For more than half-a-century, Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations has been the gold-standard reference for learning howto perform the most common surgical procedures using safe, well-established techniques. The tenth edition continues this tradition of excellence.
The atlas covers gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, vascular, gynecologic, and additional procedures, including hernia repair, vascular access, breast procedures, sentinel lymph node biopsy,thyroidectomy, and many more. The illustrations in this atlas have withstood the test of time. They allow you to visualize both the anatomy and the operation, making the book useful as a refresher or for learning the steps of a particular procedure.
Features of Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations 10th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- The tenth edition of Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations expands the content to include 19 new operations.
- Each chapter contains beautifully rendered line drawings with color highlights that depict every important action you must consider while performing the operation.
- Each chapter also includes consistently formatted coverage of indications,preoperative preparation, anesthesia, position, operative preparation, incision and exposure, procedure, closure, and postoperative care.
Table of Contents:
- SECTION I: BASICS
- SECTION II: SURGICAL ANATOMY
- SECTION III: GENERAL ABDOMEN AND THORAX
- SECTION IV: ESOPHAGUS AND STOMACH
- SECTION V: SMALL INTESTINE, COLON, AND RECTUM
- SECTION VI: GALL BLADDER, BILE DUCTS, AND LIVER
- SECTION VII: PANCREAS AND SPLEEN
- SECTION VIII: GENITOURINARY
- SECTION IX: HERNIA
- SECTION X: ENDOCRINE
- SECTION XI: HEAD AND NECK
- SECTION XII: SKIN, SOFT TISSUE, AND BREAST
- SECTION XIII: VASCULAR
- SECTION XIV: EXTREMITIES
About the Author:
Robert M. Zollinger, Jr., MD is a professor emeritus of surgery at the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine.
Christopher Ellison, MD is the Robert M. Zollinger Professor of Surgery and Chairman of the Department of Surgery at Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Download Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations 10th Edition PDF free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].