In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of A Practical Approach to Movement Disorders 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Revised Third Edition of the practical yet authoritative guide to diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders. Written in an expanded outline format, this book is packed with flow charts, algorithms, and tables to provide quick access to point-of-care information. Easy-to-read and thoroughly up-to-date, this new edition includes the latest diagnostic and treatment protocols, recent FDA-approved drugs, and non-pharmacological therapies. With coverage of all major disease categories, this essential handbook belongs in the pocket of any clinician who suspects a movement disorder in a patient.
The book is organized by medical, behavioral, surgical, and non-pharmacological treatment approaches to movement disorders. Opening chapters walk the practitioner through clinical presentation, diagnosis, and work-up of common and uncommon disorders, sleep-related movement disorders, eye and vestibular function, including pediatric issues. Behavioral and psychiatric complications for Parkinson disease, Huntington disease, and Tourette syndrome follow, with a fully reconfigured chapter on functional movement disorders, incorporating changes in classification and treatment approach. Expanded chapters on surgical devices and indications address deep brain stimulation surgery; lesioning, shunts, and pumps; post-operative care; and neuropsychological, social, and ethical issues. The final section on non-pharmacological approaches covers physical and occupational therapy, speech and swallowing therapy, nutrition, and palliative care.
Key Features of A Practical Approach to Movement Disorders 3rd Edition PDF:
- Thoroughly revised and updated third edition of popular practical resource for busy clinicians.
- Incorporates most recent evidence for the pharmacological, behavioral, surgical, and non-pharmacological treatment of the full spectrum of movement disorders.
- Expanded bullet-point outline format for quick access to essential information.
- Loaded with illustrative flow charts, algorithms, and tables outlining drug dosing, side effects, and other therapeutic treatments.
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers.
Table of contents:
- PART I. Getting Started
- Chapter 1. The Body Language of Movement Disorders
- PART II. Diagnostic and Pharmacological Approach to Movement Disorders
- Chapter 2. Tremors
- Chapter 3. Parkinsonism
- Chapter 4. Parkinson Disease
- Chapter 5. Dystonia
- Chapter 6. Chorea
- Chapter 7. Spasticity
- Chapter 8. Myoclonus
- Chapter 9. Ataxia
- Chapter 10. Tics
- Chapter 11. Sleep-Related Movement Disorders
- Chapter 12. Approach to Eye and Vestibular Function in Movement Disorders
- Chapter 13. Key Concepts in Pediatric Movement Disorders
- PART III. Behavioral Issues in Movement Disorders
- Chapter 14. The Psychiatric Assessment
- Chapter 15. Psychiatric Issues in Parkinson Disease
- Chapter 16. Psychiatric Issues in Huntington Disease
- Chapter 17. Psychiatric Issues in Tourette Syndrome
- Chapter 18. Approach to Functional Movement Disorders
- PART IV. Surgical Approach to Movement Disorders
- Chapter 19. Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery: Indications, Devices, Techniques, Procedure
- Chapter 20. Lesioning, Shunts and Pumps
- Chapter 21. Post-Operative Care, Programming and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 22. Neuropsychological, Social and Ethical Issues in Functional Neurosurgery
- PART V. Non-Pharmacological Approach to Movement Disorders
- Chapter 23. Exercise and Physical Therapy
- Chapter 24. Occupational Therapy and Useful Devices
- Chapter 25. Speech and Swallowing Therapy
- Chapter 26. Nutritional Considerations
- Chapter 27. Palliative Care and Hospice
About the Author:
Dr. Hubert H. Fernandez, MD, Professor of Medicine (Neurology), Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Head of Movement Disorders, Center for Neurological Restoration, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH.
Download A Practical Approach to Movement Disorders 3rd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download A Practical Approach to Movement Disorders 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.