In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of ABRAHAM’S AND McMINN’S CLINICAL ATLAS OF HUMAN ANATOMY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, 8th Edition delivers the straightforward visual guidance you need to perform confidently in all examinations and understand spatial relationships required during your medical training, while also acquiring the practical anatomical knowledge needed for your future clinical career. Respected authority Prof. Peter Abrahams and his team of leading international anatomists and radiologists link a vast collection of clinical images to help you master all the essential correlations between the basic science of anatomy and its clinical practice.
Features of Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF:
- See what to look for and how to proceed thanks to an unsurpassed collection of labelled dissection photographs, supported by clear, explanatory diagrams and modern imaging
- Correlate anatomy to clinical practice with a wealth of MR, CT, DSA, radiographic, endoscopic, and operative images that demonstrate how structures are viewed today in the clinical setting
- Thoroughly revised and updated throughout, including:
- brand new dissections, to further improve clarity and consistency throughout the book in every region
- all new colour overlays added to selected dissections making it even easier to identify keynerves, arteries, veins and especially lymphatics
- fully revised neuroanatomy content reflects the latest understanding of functional neuroanatomy as seen with modern 3D and functional imaging
- updated and coloured and a unique lymphatics section
- Includes access to the complete, enhanced eBook – unlocking a huge, carefully-selected collection of BONUS CLINICAL material, integrated throughout on almost every page to enhance your study and help make those essential clinical / anatomical connections.
- This sets Abrahams’ and McMinn’s apart from any other atlases of human anatomy!
- 200+ 3D scans,– allowing you to view the body in a more dynamic way to aid your understanding of dynamic anatomy.
- Master the 500 clinical conditions every physician should know by reviewing the associated clinical topics – featuring over 2000 additional clinical photos, radiological images, and case presentations not found in the printed book. Learn from the culmination of over 45 years international clinical experience of Prof. Abrahams and over 100 of his colleagues worldwide who have contributed to this unique collection of clinical anatomy images.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Peter H. Abrahams was Trained in London as a doctor after being VSO teacher in Borneo/Side-tracked into anatomy after writing “Clinical Anatomy of Practical Procedures” in 1973. Fulbright Scholar (1975-76) Iowa City /Clinical Anatomist at UCL for 15 years and taught anatomy at Slade School of Fine Art for 10 years. The Clinical Anatomist at University of Cambridge / Professor (now “emeritus”) of Clinical Anatomy @ Warwick Medical School. Life Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge and NHS, Family Practitioner in Brent, London for 45 years.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Chapter 1 Head, Neck and Brain
Chapter 2 Vertebral Column and Spinal Cord
Chapter 3 Upper Limb
Chapter 4 Thorax
Chapter 5 Abdomen and Pelvis
Chapter 6 Lower Limb
Chapter 7 Lymphatics
You might also be interested in:
- Book Name: Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Edition: 8th Edition | | ISBN: 978-0702073328
- Author Name: Peter H. Abrahams MBBS FRCS(ED) FRCR DO FHEA, Jonathan D. Spratt MA FRCS FRCR & Marios Loukas MD PhD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 426 Pages
Download Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy 8th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.