In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Adams’s Outline of Orthopaedics 14th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This extensively revised and redesigned edition of Adams’s classic textbook on orthopaedics celebrates its 50th year in print. Renown for its clear, comprehensive and concise account of the subject the book will appeal to undergraduate, postgraduate and trainee surgeons alike.
Features of Adams’s Outline of Orthopaedics 14th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- New edition of an internationally respected and successful textbook of orthopaedics.
- Gives succinct practical guidance on examination of the limbs and spine – especially useful for exam candidates.
- Provides up-to-date surgical therapies as well as conservative treatment options for orthopaedic conditions.
- Highly praised by reviewers for its clear and lucid text, and for its logical classification of orthopaedic conditions.
- A new author team includes a specialist contributor on imaging techniques.
- The sections on clinical methods and diagnostic techniques have been expanded in particular, those on new imaging modalities.
- Includes recent advances in minimal access surgery.
- Includes expanded coverage of hip surgery, spinal surgery and reconstruction.
- Includes a discussion of the role of genetics in the diagnosis of bone disorders.
- A revised, two-colour page design now matches that of its sister title Outline of Fractures.
- The extended artwork programme now includes more line drawings, new radiographs, MRI and CT scans.
Table of Contents:
- Clinical methods of history taking and examination
- Imaging in orthopaedics
- Other investigation techniques
- Treatment of orthopaedic disorders
- Deformities and congenital disorders
- General affections of the skeleton
- Infections of bone and joints
- Bone tumours and other local conditions
- Arthritis and other joint disorders
- Soft tissue tumours and other diseases
- Neurological disorders
- Neck and cervical spine
- Trunk and spine
- The shoulder region
- The upper arm and elbow
- The forearm, wrist, and hand
- The hip region
- The thigh and knee
- The leg, ankle, and foot.
Download Adams’s Outline of Orthopaedics 14th Edition PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.