In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Advanced Pediatric Assessment 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This is the only text/reference book to deliver the specialized knowledge and skills needed to accurately assess children during health and illness. Comprehensive and detailed, it emphasizes the unique anatomic and physiologic differences among infants, children, and adults. The third edition features updated clinical practice guidelines, clinical decision-making, formulating differential diagnoses, and evidence-based practice. It newly addresses toxic stress and trauma-informed care and child witnesses to violent acts. Additionally, the book provides several new features facilitating quick access to key information along with new instructor and student resources.
Using a body system that highlights developmental and cultural considerations, the text examines the physical and psychosocial principles of growth and development with a focus on health promotion and wellness. Especially useful features include a detailed chapter on helpful communication techniques when assessing children of various ages and developmental levels, a chapter on the assessment of child abuse and neglect, over 280 photos and charts depicting a variety of commonly encountered pediatric findings, and sample medical record documentation in each chapter.
Features of Advanced Pediatric Assessment 3rd Edition PDF:
- Updated clinical practice guidelines.
- Clinical decision making, formulating differential diagnoses, and evidence-based practice.
- Immigrant and refugee health.
- Toxic stress and trauma-informed care.
- Child witnesses to violent acts.
- Content outline at the beginning of each chapter.
- Call-out boxes summarizing key information.
- Summary boxes on essential areas of physical exams.
- Focuses exclusively on the health history and assessment of infants, children, and adolescents.
- Describes the unique anatomic and physiologic differences among infants, children, and adults.
- Provides comprehensive and in-depth information for APN students and new practitioners.
- Addresses family, developmental, nutritional, and child mistreatment assessment.
- Includes clinical practice guidelines for common medical conditions.
- Incorporates up-to-date screening and health promotion guidelines.
About the Author:
Ellen M. Chiocca, MSN, CPNP, APN, RNC-NIC, is a clinical assistant professor in the School of Nursing at DePaul University.
Download Advanced Pediatric Assessment 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Advanced Pediatric Assessment 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.