In this post we have shared an overview and download link of ALEXANDER’S CARE OF THE PATIENTS IN SURGERY 16TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Prepare for success on certification exams and in perioperative nursing! Alexander’s Care of the Patient in Surgery, 16th Editionis the definitive text for nurses and surgical technologists training for a career in the operating room. Illustrated, step-by-step instructions cover patient care in more than 400 surgical interventions, including positioning, instrumentation, and postoperative care.
New to this edition is additional coverage of robotic surgery, along with review of evidence-based guidelines for practice. From well-known educator Jane C. Rothrock ― and with every chapter authored by an expert nurse. Alexander’sgives you the tools you need to provide safe, high-quality care in the surgical setting.
Features of Alexander’s Care of the Patient in Surgery 16th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Over 400 general and specialty surgical interventions are covered, as well as many minimally invasive surgical procedures, whether performed in a hospital, outpatient clinic, or in a doctor’s office.
- 900 full-color photos and illustrations show surgical anatomy, procedures, and methods.
- Comprehensive coverage includes basic perioperative nursing principles, such as patient and environmental safety, infection prevention and control, positioning, anesthesia and pain management, the unique needs of special populations such as pediatric and geriatric patients, and more.
- Comprehensive practice exams on the Evolve companion website include 300 exam-style questions with rationales.
- Perioperative nursing considerations include assessment, nursing diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, evaluation, discharge planning, and patient and family education.
- Sample plans of care include nursing diagnoses, outcomes, and interventions.
- Surgical Pharmacology tables summarize the drugs most commonly used for each surgical procedure, including generic and trade names, indications, and pharmacokinetics.
- Patient and Family Education boxes include specific guidelines for preprocedural and postprocedural care, side effects and complications, home care, discharge instructions, and psychosocial care.
- Patient Safety boxes highlight Joint Commission initiatives for patient and staff safety in the surgical setting.
- Best Practice and Research Highlight boxes apply the latest scientific research to patient care.
- Critical thinking questions at the end of each chapter let you assess your understanding of important material.
Table of Contents:
Unit 1: Foundations for Practice
1. Concepts Basic to Perioperative Nursing
2. Patient Safety and Risk Management
3. Workplace Issues and Staff Safety
4. Infection Prevention and Control
6. Positioning the Patient for Surgery
7. Sutures, Sharps, and Instruments
8. Surgical Modalities
9. Wound Healing, Dressings, and Drains
10. Postoperative Patient Care and Pain Management
Unit 2: Surgical Interventions
11. Gastrointestinal Surgery
12. Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract, Pancreas, and Spleen
13. Hernia Repair
14. Gynecologic and Obstetric Surgery
15. Genitourinary Surgery
16. Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
17. Breast Surgery
18. Ophthalmic Surgery
19. Otorhinolarygologic Surgery
20. Orthopedic Surgery
22. Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
22. Thoracic Surgery
23. Vascular Surgery
24. Cardiac Surgery
Unit 3: Special Considerations
26. Pediatric Surgery
27. Geriatric Surgery
28. Trauma Surgery
29. Interventional and Image-Guided Procedures
30. Integrative Health Practices: Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF
Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1248 pages
- Item Weight : 5.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.9 x 10.8 inches.
Download Alexander’s Care of the Patient in Surgery 16th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Alexander’s Care of the Patient in Surgery 16th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply