In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of ANTICANCER AGENTS FROM NATURAL PRODUCTS PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Anticancer Agents from Natural Products, Second Edition discusses how complex target-oriented synthesis―enabled by historic advances in methodology―has enormously expanded the scope of the possible. This book covers the current clinically used anticancer agents that are either natural products or are clearly derived from natural product leads. It also reviews drug candidates currently in clinical development since many of these will be clinically used drugs in the future.
In many cases the isolated natural product may not be an effective drug for any of several reasons, but it nevertheless may become a drug through chemical modification or have a novel pharmacophore for future drug design.
Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF Features:
- History of each covered drug?a discussion of its mechanism on action, medicinal chemistry, synthesis, and clinical applications
- Potential for novel drug discovery through the use of genome mining as well as future developments in anticancer drug discovery
- Important biosynthetic approaches to “unnatural” natural products
- Examples include the drugs etoposide and teniposide derived from the lead compound podophyllotoxin; numerous analogs derived from taxol; topotecan, derived from camptothecin; and the synthetic clinical candidates, E7389 and HTI-286, developed from the marine leads, halichondrin B and hemiasterlin.
Table of Contents Anticancer Agents from Natural Products:
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Camptothecin and Its Analogs
- Chapter 3 The Discovery and Development of the Combretastatins
- Chapter 4 Homoharringtonine and Related Compounds
- Chapter 5 Podophyllotoxins and Analogs
- Chapter 6 Taxol and Its Analogs
- Chapter 7 The Vinca Alkaloids
- Chapter 8 The Bryostatins
- Chapter 9 The Isolation, Characterization, and Development of a Novel Class of Potent Antimitotic Macrocyclic Depsipeptides: The Cryptophycins
- Chapter 10 Chemistry and Biology of the Discodermolides, Potent Mitotic Spindle Poisons….
- Chapter 11 The Dolastatins: Novel Antitumor Agents from Dolabella auricularia
- Chapter 12 Ecteinascidin-743 (Yondelis®), Aplidin®, and Irvalec®
- Chapter 13 Discovery of E7389, A Fully Synthetic Macrocyclic Ketone Analog of Halichondrin B
- Chapter 14 HTI-286 (Taltobulin), A Synthetic Analog of the Antimitotic Natural Product Hemiasterlin
- Chapter 15 The Actinomycins
- Chapter 16 Anthracyclines
- Chapter 17 Ansamitocins (Maytansinoids)
- Chapter 18 Benzoquinone Ansamycins
- Chapter 19 Bleomycin Group Antitumor Agents
- Chapter 20 Biochemical and Biological Evaluation of (+)-CC-1065 Analogs and Conjugates with Polyamides
- Chapter 21 Epothilone, A Myxobacterial Metabolite with Promising Antitumor Activity
- Chapter 22 Enediynes
- Chapter 23 The Mitomycins
- Chapter 24 Staurosporines and Structurally Related Indolocarbazoles as Antitumor Agents
- Chapter 25 Combinatorial Biosynthesis of Anticancer Natural Products
- Chapter 26 Developments and Future Trends in Anticancer Natural Products Drug Discovery The Actinomycins
Download Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF Free:
You can easily download An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology: Investigation and Surgery PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.