In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of ARUN BABU PEDIATRICS FOR MEDICAL GRADUATES PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Pediatrics for Medical Graduates pdf has a perfect mix of conceptual and factual elements along with tables and figures to help in easy understanding and retention. It will provide you the exact content required during MBBS course. This book is specifically designed to cover undergraduate syllabus and to help medical students preparing for various internal assessment, and university theory exams in Pediatrics.
Features of Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF:
- Includes all topics from ‘Must know’ areas prescribed in syllabus from leading medical universities of India
- Includes topics from frequently asked questions in various previous year university theory examinations in Pediatrics
- The content is given in a simple, concise, point-wise format for easy reading and retention.
- Bulleted points, bold fonts for important keywords, tables, figures, flow charts and coloured clinical images to enhance the reading experience and revision.
- Recent evidence-based concepts, latest guidelines, and management algorithms are included.
- Content is thoroughly peer-reviewed independently by subject experts.
- Free access to online supplementary materials from MedEnact which includes chapter wise MCQs and previous year paediatrics final MBBS theory questions
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Arun Babu Thirunavukkarasu
MD Pediatrics (JIPMER), DAA (CMC Vellore), MBA (HM)
Fellow in Neonatal Perinatal Medicine (Canada)
Department of Pediatrics
Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMC&RI)
A Government of Puducherry Institution
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Growth and Development
- Adolescence and Behavioral Disorders
- Fluid, Electrolytes, and Acid Base Disturbances
- Fetal and Neonatal Medicine
- Metabolic Disorders
- Immunology and Allergy
- Infectious Diseases
- Gastrointestinal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Pediatric Oncology
- Poisoning and Envenomation
- Social Pediatrics
Download Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply