In this post we have shared an overview and download link of BASIC MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Authored by the lead author of the bestselling Medical Microbiology and written in the same tradition, Basic Medical Microbiology was designed as a straight-forward, practical introduction to this difficult topic. It provides students with a firm foundation in the principles and applications of microbiology, serving as an effective prep tool for examinations and the transition into clinical application.
Features of Basic Medical Microbiology PDF:
- Carefully curated contents focus on the most commonly observed and tested organisms and diseases.
- Differential diagnosis, organism classification overview, and a list of antimicrobials used to treat infections are provided in the introductory chapter of each organism section, reinforcing the clinical application and relevance.
- Organized by organism; focuses on the association between an organism and disease.
Concise tables and high-quality illustrations offer visual guidance and an easy review of key material.
- Clinical cases reinforce the clinical significance of each organism.
Includes multiple-choice questions to aid in self-assessment and examination preparation.
- Evolve Instructor Resources, including a downloadable image bank, are available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at: https://evolve.elsevier.com
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Chapter 1. Overview of Medical Microbiology
Section I. Bacteria
Chapter 2. Introduction of Bacteria
Chapter 3. Aerobic Gram-Positive Cocci
Chapter 4. Aerobic Gram-Positive Rods
Chapter 5. Acid-Fast Bacteria
Chapter 6. Aerobic Gram-Negative Cocci and Coccobacilli
Chapter 7. Aerobic Fermentative Gram-Negative Rods
Chapter 8. Aerobic Non-fermentative Gram-Negative Rods
Chapter 9. Anaerobic Bacteria
Chapter 10. Spiral Shaped Bacteria
Chapter 11. Intracellular Bacteria
Section II. Viruses
Chapter 12. Introduction to Viruses
Chapter 13. Human Immunodeficiency Viruses
Chapter 14. Human Herpes Viruses
Chapter 15. Respiratory Viruses
Chapter 16. Hepatitis Viruses
Chapter 17. Gastrointestinal Viruses
Section III. Fungi
Chapter 18. Introduction to Fungi
Chapter 19. Cutaneous and Subcutaneous Fungi
Chapter 20. Systemic Dimorphic Fungi
Chapter 21. Opportunistic Fungi
Section IV. Parasites
Chapter 22. Introduction to Parasites
Chapter 23. Protozoa
Chapter 24. Nematodes
Chapter 25. Trematodes
Chapter 26. Cestodes
Chapter 27. Arthropods
Section V. Review Questions
- Book Name: Basic Medical Microbiology
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: B06XC3QGSY
- Author Name: Patrick R. Murray PhD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 243 Pages
Download Basic Medical Microbiology PDF Free:
You can easily download Basic Medical Microbiology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.