In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of BASIC SCIENCE FOR THE MRCS PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This is a concise revision guide to the core basic sciences for all surgical trainees preparing for Part A of the Intercollegiate MRCS examination. Covering anatomy, physiology and pathology it has been written in a style to facilitate easy learning of the essential facts, with indications of both their clinical relevance and importance. This book concentrates on those topics which tend to be recurring examination themes for initial surgical training. It will be an invaluable resource for the basic surgical trainee as well as proving useful for those in higher surgical training and for the surgically-inclined, well-motivated student.
Features Basic Science for the MRCS: A Revision Guide for Surgical Trainees 3rd Edition:
- The book covers in one volume all the essentials of the basic sciences – anatomy, physiology and pathology – to aid the candidate for the MRCS examination.
- In covering the applied basic science the books explains the application and clinical relevance of the three sciences.
- The text is written in an appropriate ‘bullet-point’ style to allow easy reading rapid exam preparation.
- The contents concentrate on the recurring common themes of the examination, thus helping direct appropriate learning and focussing on the specific important areas of knowledge.
- The book is illustrated with clear line drawings which are clearly annotated to aid learning.
- Now available on StudentConsult with a downloadable ebook version included.
- 250 new online single-best answer questions in the format of the MRCS Part A examination will give the reader valuable experience in assessing their knowledge. Each answer will refer back to text for further reading as required.
- New and updated OSCE ‘Clinical scenarios’ will be included at the end of every chapter.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Part I ANATOMY
1 The thorax
2 The abdomen, pelvis and perineum
3 The upper limb and breast
4 The lower limb
5 The head, neck and spine
6 The nervous system
Part II PHYSIOLOGY
7 General physiology
8 Respiratory system
9 Cardiovascular system
10 Gastrointestinal system
11 Urinary system
12 Endocrine system
13 Nervous and locomotor systems
Part III PATHOLOGY
14 Cellular injury
15 Disorders of growth, morphogenesis and differentiation
17 Thrombosis, embolism and infarction
20 Haemopoietic and lymphoreticular system
21 Basic microbiology
22 System-specific pathology
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of Basic Science for the MRCS PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 0702044830
- Format PDF
- Page Count 520 Pages
- Author Andrew T Raftery, Michael S Delbridge, Helen E Douglas, Andrew T Raftery
Basic Science for the MRCS 3rd Edition PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Basic Science for the MRCS 3rd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.