In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the information and guidance you need to become proficient in positioning with Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 10th Edition. With a very easy-to-follow organization, this comprehensive text focuses on nearly 200 of the most commonly requested projections to ensure you master what’s expected of an entry-level practitioner. And with Bontrager’s user-friendly format featuring one projection per page ― with bulleted information on the left side of the page and positioning photos, radiographic images, and anatomical drawings aligned on the right ― you’ll be able to quickly and easily visualize anatomy and master positioning.
Features of Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Labeled radiographs (radiographic overlays) identify key radiographic anatomy and landmarks to help students recognize anatomy and determine if they have captured the correct diagnostic information on images.
- Positioning chapters organized with one projection per page present a manageable amount of information in an easily accessible format.
- Unique page layout with positioning photos, radiographic images, and radiographic overlays is presented side-by-side with the text explanation of each procedure to facilitate comprehension and retention.
- Clinical Indications features list and define pathologies most likely to be encountered during procedures to help students understand the whole patient and improve their ability to produce radiographs that make diagnosis easy for the physician.
- Evaluation Criteria content on positioning pages describes the evaluation/critique process that should be completed for each radiographic image.
- Pediatric, Geriatric, and Bariatric Patient Considerations are provided to prepare technologists to accommodate unique patient needs.
- Emphasis on radiation safety practices provides recommendations important for clinical practice.
- NEW! Updated photographs visually demonstrate the latest digital technology used in radiography with new radiographs, positioning, and equipment images.
- UPDATED! The latest ARRT competencies and ASRT curriculum guidelines are incorporated to prepare students for boards and clinical practice.
- NEW! Erect positions have been added throughout the text to reflect current practice.
- NEW! New Bernageau and Zanca projections have been included to keep students on top of these projections performed for shoulder pathology and trauma.
Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th PDF
Download Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF Free:
You can easily download Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply