In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Keeping tomorrow’s nurses at the forefront of today’s changing healthcare environment, Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 15th Edition delivers the most comprehensive resource available for nursing students in the medical-surgical course. This bestselling text is designed for the way students like to learn, combining a highly readable approach with engaging case studies and learning tools to help students explore essential patient care practices in real-world terms and gain a more practical understanding of how they’ll apply what they’ve learned in practice.
Trusted by instructors, students, and practicing nurses for nearly 60 years, this landmark resource has been comprehensively updated for the 15th Edition to reflect the latest research, evidence-based practices, settings, issues, ethical challenges, and concerns of today’s healthcare practice. Complete integration with Lippincott® CoursePoint+ allows you to easily map out your entire course, provide personalized student remediation, and simulate real-world nursing scenarios involving patients mentioned in vignettes in the text, giving your students unparalleled preparation for success in the medical-surgical nursing workforce.
Key Features of Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition:
Following are the main features of this book;
- New New chapter on assessment and management of patients with obesity including expanded content on gastric and duodenal disorders.
- New Interdisciplinary feature in every chapter. Nursing students should be educated in an environment that provides such interdisciplinary educational experiences based on mutual understanding and respect and designed to enhance the practice of each discipline.
- EXPANDED Immunodeficiency chapter includes updated HIV infection and AIDS content.
- UPDATED The following units have been revised Immunologic Function, Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function, and Metabolic and Endocrine Function.
- Concept Mastery Alerts clarify difficult concepts, informed by data from Misconception Alert questions in PrepU for Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12e.
- Quality and Safety Nursing Alerts build upon previous edition’s Nursing Alerts to highlight issues related to quality and safety nursing care.
- UPDATED The unit openers include New Case Studies with QSEN Competency Focus to highlight a competency and related knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Additional information for these case studies related to NANDA-I, NIC, NOC and the nursing process is available online.
- Prioritization Questions have been added to the Critical Thinking Exercises .
- Genetics Charts and Ethical Dilemma Charts have been revised to reflect the latest advances in the field.
- Critical care information has been updated to further the authors’ goal to have the most up-to-date and clinically relevant content on critical care throughout the book.
- The Table of Contents has been reorganized for a more logical sequence and flow.
- Nursing Process sections, Plans of Nursing Care, and Critical Care sections
- More than 2,900 NCLEX-style review questions.
Table of Contents:
- UNIT 1 Principles of Nursing Practice
- Chapter 1 Professional Nursing Practice
- Chapter 2 Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Chapter 3 Health Education and Health Promotion
- Chapter 4 Adult Health and Physical, Nutritional, and Cultural Assessment
- Chapter 5 Stress and Inflammatory Responses
- Chapter 6 Genetics and Genomics in Nursing
- Chapter 7 Disability and Chronic Illness
- Chapter 8 Management of the Older Adult Patient
- UNIT 2 Concepts and Principles of Patient Management
- Chapter 9 Pain Management
- Chapter 10 Fluid and Electrolytes
- Chapter 11 Shock, Sepsis, and Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
- Chapter 12 Oncologic Management
- Chapter 13 Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- UNIT 3 Perioperative Concepts and Nursing Management
- Chapter 14 Preoperative Nursing Management
- Chapter 15 Intraoperative Nursing Management
- Chapter 16 Postoperative Nursing Management
- UNIT 4 Gas Exchange and Respiratory Function
- Chapter 17 Assessment of Respiratory Function
- Chapter 18 Management of Patients With Upper Respiratory Tract Disorders
- Chapter 19 Management of Patients With Chest and Lower Respiratory Tract Disorders
- Chapter 20 Management of Patients With Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- UNIT 5 Cardiovascular and Circulatory Function
- Chapter 21 Assessment of Cardiovascular Function
- Chapter 22 Management of Patients With Arrhythmias and Conduction Problems
- Chapter 23 Management of Patients With Coronary Vascular Disorders
- Chapter 24 Management of Patients With Structural, Infectious, and Inflammatory Cardiac Disorders
- Chapter 25 Management of Patients With Complications From Heart Disease
- Chapter 26 Assessment and Management of Patients With Vascular Disorders and Problems of Peripheral Circulation
- Chapter 27 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hypertension
- UNIT 6 Hematologic Function
- Chapter 28 Assessment of Hematologic Function and Treatment Modalities
- Chapter 29 Management of Patients With Nonmalignant Hematologic Disorders
- Chapter 30 Management of Patients With Hematologic Neoplasms
- UNIT 7 Immunologic Function
- Chapter 31 Assessment of Immune Function
- Chapter 32 Management of Patients With Immune Deficiency Disorders
- Chapter 33 Assessment and Management of Patients With Allergic Disorders
- Chapter 34 Assessment and Management of Patients With Inflammatory Rheumatic Disorders
- UNIT 8 Musculoskeletal Function
- Chapter 35 Assessment of Musculoskeletal Function
- Chapter 36 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Chapter 37 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Trauma
- UNIT 9 Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function
- Chapter 38 Assessment of Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function
- Chapter 39 Management of Patients With Oral and Esophageal Disorders
- Chapter 40 Management of Patients With Gastric and Duodenal Disorders
- Chapter 41 Management of Patients With Intestinal and Rectal Disorders
- UNIT 10 Metabolic and Endocrine Function
- Chapter 42 Assessment and Management of Patients With Obesity
- Chapter 43 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hepatic Disorders
- Chapter 44 Management of Patients With Biliary Disorders
- Chapter 45 Assessment and Management of Patients With Endocrine Disorders
- Chapter 46 Management of Patients With Diabetes
- UNIT 11 Kidney and Urinary Tract Function
- Chapter 47 Assessment of Kidney and Urinary Function
- Chapter 48 Management of Patients With Kidney Disorders
- Chapter 49 Management of Patients With Urinary Disorders
- UNIT 12 Reproductive Function
- Chapter 50 Assessment and Management of Patients With Female Physiologic Processes
- Chapter 51 Management of Patients With Female Reproductive Disorders
- Chapter 52 Assessment and Management of Patients With Breast Disorders
- Chapter 53 Assessment and Management of Patients With Male Reproductive Disorders
- Chapter 54 Assessment and Management of Patients Who Are LGBTQ
- UNIT 13 Integumentary Function
- Chapter 55 Assessment of Integumentary Function
- Chapter 56 Management of Patients With Dermatologic Disorders
- Chapter 57 Management of Patients With Burn Injury
- UNIT 14 Sensory Function
- Chapter 58 Assessment and Management of Patients With Eye and Vision Disorders
- Chapter 59 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hearing and Balance Disorders
- UNIT 15 Neurologic Function
- Chapter 60 Assessment of Neurologic Function
- Chapter 61 Management of Patients With Neurologic Dysfunction
- Chapter 62 Management of Patients With Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chapter 63 Management of Patients With Neurologic Trauma
- Chapter 64 Management of Patients With Neurologic Infections, Autoimmune Disorders, and Neuropathies
- Chapter 65 Management of Patients With Oncologic or Degenerative Neurologic Disorders
- UNIT 16 Acute Community Based Challenges
- Chapter 66 Management of Patients With Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 67 Emergency Nursing
- Chapter 68 Disaster Nursing
- Appendix A: Diagnostic Studies and Interpretation (available on thePoint)
You might like other medical book;
Download Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF Free:
You can easily download Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 15th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].