In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Burns and Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
A previous AJN Book-of-the-Year Award winner, Burns & Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research: Appraisal, Synthesis, and Generation of Evidence, 9th Edition is the trusted resource for those wanting to master the research methods that are foundational to evidence-based practice. This highly respected textbook covers how to appraise and apply existing research evidence, as well as how to participate in research and quality improvement projects.
This new 9th edition has been extensively updated to reflect today’s focus on online research in the digital era and includes clear, step-by-step guidelines for all major quantitative and qualitative research approaches ― including supporting examples from the latest high-quality literature. There’s also new content on translational research, coverage of the most current research tools and techniques, and an increased use of illustrations, tables, and other visuals to help engage visually oriented readers of all levels.
Features of Burns and Grove’s the Practice of Nursing research 9th Edition PDF:
- Coverage of quantitative, qualitative, and other research methodologies provides a solid foundation to conduct, appraise, and apply research evidence to the realities of today’s clinical practice.
- Balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods addresses the qualitative research methodologies that are often the starting point of research projects, particularly in magnet hospitals and DNP programs.
- Clear, comprehensive coverage is organized into five units that include: an introduction to nursing research; coverage of the research process; application for evidence-based health care; how to analyze data, determine outcomes, and disseminate research; and how to propose and seek funding for research.
- Strong emphasis on evidence-based practice addresses this key graduate-level QSEN competency and reinforces how to generate research evidence and appraise and synthesize existing research for application to clinical practice.
- Rich examples from nursing literature bring research principles to life.
- Emphasis on the most currently used research methodologies focuses on the methods used in both quantitative research and qualitative research, as well as outcomes research and mixed-methods research.
- Coverage of digital data collection examines the use of online research tools.
- Quick-reference summaries include a table of research methods inside the front cover and a list of types of research syntheses (with definitions) inside the back cover.
- Helpful user resources are included with each new text purchase on the companion Evolve website and feature 400 interactive review questions along with a library of 10 full-text research articles.
- NEW! Extensively updated content reflects the most current quantitative and qualitative approaches to nursing research, as well as the most current research tools and techniques used in the digital era.
- NEW! Updated research examples throughout incorporate the best examples of current literature, with increased emphasis on international examples to reflect the increasingly global nature of nursing research.
- NEW! Increased use of visuals includes the addition of more illustrations, tables, and boxes to help break up long passages of text for today’s more visually oriented learners of all levels.
- NEW! Revised chapters offer improved clarity and usability in the areas of research problems and purpose, quantitative research design, quantitative methodology, and qualitative methodology.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on hospital magnet status reflects the effect this status has on improving nursing competency and quality outcomes.
- UPDATED! Coverage of certain qualitative research content has been de-emphasized to reflect the decreased use of certain methodologies (e.g., historical research) and to allow the introduction of additional methodologies that are growing in use.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 880 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323673171
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323673174
- Item Weight : 28.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.25 x 1.25 x 9 inches.
Download Burns and Grove’s the Practice of Nursing research 9th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Burns and Grove’s the Practice of Nursing research 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.