In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support: Principles and Practice 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Offering a unique, multidisciplinary approach to the complexities of CPB, the 4th Edition of Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support: Principles & Practice remains the gold standard in the field. This edition brings you fully up to date with every aspects of cardiopulmonary bypass, including new information on management of pediatric patients, CPB’s role with minimally invasive and robotic cardiac surgery, mechanical circulatory support, miniaturized circuits and CPB, sickle cell disease and CPB management, and much more. A newly expanded title reflects the rapidly evolving nature of extracorporeal technology, encompassing both short-term and long-term forms of cardiac and pulmonary support.
Key Features of Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support: Principles and Practice 4th Edition:
- The most comprehensive and authoritative text in the field, widely used by anesthesiologists, perfusionists, and cardiothoracic surgeons, as well as intensive care specialists, neonatologists, and interventional cardiologists.
- Provides expert, full-color guidance on equipment, physiology and pathology, hematology, clinical applications, and neonates, infants, and children.
- Addresses univentricular and biventricular assist devices, as well as the various forms of extracorporeal pulmonary support that may or may not include circulatory assistance.
- Includes a brand-new look at the Development of Cardiopulmonary Bypass, offering an up-to-date analysis of the history of the field.
Table of Contents:
Section I: History
1. Development of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Section II: Equipment
2. Blood Pumps, Circuitry, and Cannulation Techniques in Cardiopulmonary Bypass
3. Principles of Oxygenator Function: Gas Exchange, Heat Transfer, and Operation Yes
4. Ultrafiltration and Dialysis
5. Short-term Uses of Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices
6. Long-Term Uses of Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices
7. Cardiopulmonary Bypass for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Section III: Physiology and Pathology
8. Temperature Management in Cardiac Surgery
Laurie K. Davies and Heather Reed
9. Surgical Myocardial Protection
10. Changes in Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Drugs Administered during Cardiopulmonary Bypass
11. Endocrine, Metabolic, and Electrolyte Responses to Cardiac Surgery and Cardiopulmonary Bypass
12. Cardiopulmonary Bypass and the Lung
13. Inflammatory Responses to Cardiopulmonary Bypass
14. Kidney Function and Cardiopulmonary Bypass
15. Neurologic Effects of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Section IV: Hematology,
16. Hemodilution and Priming Solutions
17. Hematologic Effects and Coagulopathy
18. Coagulation Testing
19. Anticoagulation for Cardiopulmonary Bypass
20. Heparin Neutralization
21.Pharmacologic Prophylaxis for Post-Cardiopulmonary Bypass Bleeding
Section V: Clinical Applications
22. Conduct of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
23. Primum Non Nocere: Patient Safety in Cardiopulmonary Bypass
24. Management of Unusual Problems Encountered During Procedures That Require the Use of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
25. Termination of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
26. ECMO for Respiratory Support in Adults
27. Perfusion for Thoracic Aortic Surgery
Scott A. Lemaire, Joseph S. Coselli, Steven Raskin, Terry Crane, Eric Jenkins, Murphy Rayle, Victoria Vasileiadou, and Kim I. de la Cruz
Section VI: Neonates, Infants, and Children,
28 Cardiopulmonary Bypass for the Pediatric Patient
29. Myocardial Protection for Neonates and Infants
30. Brain Injury and Neuroprotective Strategies in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
31. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Infants and Children
32. Ventricular Assist Devices for Infants and Children: State of the Art and Future.
Download Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support: Principles and Practice 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Mechanical Support: Principles and Practice 4th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.