In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This invaluable little pocketbook takes the reader through the basics of chest X-ray examination and interpretation. It covers the range of conditions clinicians are likely to encounter on the wards, and guides the reader through the diagnostic process based on the appearance of the abnormality shown. Suitable for medical students, junior doctors and other health professionals who interpret chest X-rays, including radiographers, nurses and physiotherapists, this text is the ideal solution to increasing your skills and boosting your confidence in using chest X-rays for diagnosis and management.
Features of Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Chest X-Ray Made Easy has garnered international praise as the ideal quick and simple guide to understanding chest X-rays.
- Concise and succinct – makes interpretation of chest X-rays as simple as possible.
- Comprehensive but easy to understand.
- Specifically designed for junior doctors and students.
- New chapter on what and when to request, and how to do that.
- New images throughout, including obvious and subtle examples of abnormalities.
- Includes CT images and how they correlate with chest X-rays.
- Sections on radiation doses and indications for chest X-rays.
- Sections on chest X-ray appearances in COVID-19.
- Updated section on imaging in pregnancy.
- Features interpretation of placement of lines, tubes, and of complications.
- Quiz section to test knowledge.
- Established title that is trusted internationally.
Table of Contents:
1 What and when to request and how this is done
2 How to look at a chest X-ray
3 The CT scan
4 The Lateral Chest X-Ray
5 The white lung field
6 The black lung field
7 The abnormal hilum
8 The abnormal heart shadow
9 The widened mediastinum
10 Abnormal ribs
11 Abnormal soft tissues
12 The sick patient
13 The hidden abnormality
14 The chest x-ray quiz
The 3-Minute Musculoskeletal and Peripheral Nerve Exam 2nd Edition PDF
The Washington Manual of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
Download Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply