The Clinical Cardiology: Current Practice Guidelines PDF is upload to this post. You can download the PDF at the end section of this article. We also wrote a quick review and features of this book given below.
Clinical Cardiology: Current Practice Guidelines Updated Edition is an essential tool for the busy clinician, offering succinct yet detailed access to the most recent trial and guideline data supporting practice and patient management in cardiology. ESC and ACC/AHA guidelines are continually updated and often overlap in their advice, making it difficult for the cardiologist to obtain a clear picture of the right way to diagnose and treat disease according to the latest evidence base. Written by leading authorities in the field, this book, together with its regularly-updated online version, provides a unique solution.
Main Features of Clinical Cardiology: Current Practice Guidelines:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- The authors have scrutinized all available guidelines and research from both ACC/AHS and ESC on every clinical issue.
- The result is a rigorous examination of the implications of published guidance, illustrated by more than 600 easy-to-follow tables and 200 full-colour images, which reinforce key points and clarify difficult concepts.
- There is 87 comprehensive chapters explore the definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of cardiac disease. Two new chapters examine the univentricular heart and venous thrombembolism.
- Each chapter encompasses the latest published research, followed by discussions of possible presentations and investigations, offering detailed insights for clinicians into best practice for diagnosis and treatment.
- Providing at-a-glance access to the best guidance in cardiology, this book offers a diagnosis and management toolkit which no practising cardiologist can afford to be without.
About the Author:
Dr. Gersh’s wide interests include the natural history and therapy of acute and chronic coronary artery disease, clinical electrophysiology and in particular atrial fibrillation and sudden cardiac death, the cardiomyopathies and the clinical implications of molecular genetics in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, cardiac stem cell therapy and the epidemiology of cardiovascular disease in the developing world.
Family Practice Guidelines 6th edition pdf
Download Clinical Cardiology Current Practice Guidelines PDF free:
Clinical Cardiology: Current Practice Guidelines PDF can be download by clicking the download link. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will reply you soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply