In this following post we share PDF link of Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications 9th Edition with review and features. The PDF link is given at the end section of this post. We hope that you people will find it helpful.
Using a discipline-by-discipline approach, Turgeon’s Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications, 9th Edition, provides a fundamental overview of the concepts, procedures, and clinical applications essential for working in a clinical laboratory and performing routine clinical lab tests. Coverage includes basic laboratory techniques and key topics such as safety, phlebotomy, quality assessment, automation, and point-of-care testing, as well as discussion of clinical laboratory specialties. Clear, straightforward instructions simplify laboratory procedures and are guided by the latest practices and CLSI (Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute) standards. Written by well-known CLS educator Mary Louise Turgeon, this edition offers essential guidance and recommendations for today’s laboratory testing methods and clinical applications.
Features of Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications 9th Edition:
Following are main features of this book are given below;
- Broad scope of coverage makes this text an ideal companion for clinical laboratory science programs at various levels, including CLS/MT, CLT/MLT, medical laboratory assistant, and medical assisting, and reflects the taxonomy levels of the CLS/MT and CLT/MLT exams.
- Detailed procedure guides and procedure worksheets on Evolve and in the ebook familiarize you with the exact steps performed in the lab.
- Vivid, full-color illustrations depict concepts and applicable images that can be seen under the microscope.
- An extensive number of certification-style, multiple-choice review questions are organized and coordinated under major topical headings at the end of each chapter to help you assess your understanding and identify areas requiring additional study.
- Case studies include critical thinking group discussion questions, providing the opportunity to apply content to real-life scenarios.
- The newest Entry Level Curriculum Updates for workforce entry, published by the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) and the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) Board of Certification Exam Content Outlines, serve as content reference sources.
- Convenient glossary makes it easy to look up definitions without having to search through each chapter.
- An Evolve companion website provides convenient access to animations, flash card sets, and additional review questions.
- Experienced author, speaker, and educator Mary L. Turgeon is well known for providing insight into the rapidly changing field of clinical laboratory science.
- NEW! Content spans traditional principles and practices to the expanding applications of molecular diagnostics that reflect the most current clinical laboratory practices and technology.
- NEW! New Frontiers in Molecular Diagnostics chapter explores the future of the field.
- NEW! Coverage of the “new face” of clinical laboratory practice recognizes of the important need for laboratories for SARS-CoV-2 testing during the COVID-19 pandemic, with an increased emphasis on safety, patient considerations, and delivery of testing modes.
- NEW! Exploration of current laboratory safety issues, strategies, and the need for various safety-related officers to control problems such as supply chain interruptions and the risk of infection from aerosols.
- NEW! Applications of innovative quality models, such as clinical outcomes and biological variation, improve the acceptable standards of laboratory testing and the interpretations of reference ranges.
- NEW! Expanded information on new oral anticoagulants is presented along with the appropriate laboratory testing, with alternative testing added to the discussion of blood coagulation.
- NEW! Increased focus on cell types in cerebrospinal fluid includes descriptions of associated clinical disorders and microbial examination.
Download Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications 9th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications 9th Edition PDF free by clicking the download button given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.