In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Community/Public Health Nursing 8th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Master the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in community health nursing! Community/Public Health Nursing, 8th Edition discusses the nurse’s role in population health promotion with a unique “upstream” preventive focus and a strong social justice approach, all in a concise, easy-to-read text. It shows how nurses can take an active role in social action and health policy ― especially in caring for diverse and vulnerable population groups. This edition integrates the NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model to help you prepare for the Next Generation NCLEX®. Clinical examples and photo novellas show how nursing concepts apply to the real world.
Features of Community/Public Health Nursing 8th Edition:
Following are the key features of this book are given below;
- Active Learning boxes test your knowledge of the content you’ve just read, helping provide clinical application and knowledge retention.
- UNIQUE! Social justice approach promotes health for all people, emphasizing society’s responsibility to protect all human life and ensure that all people have their basic needs met, such as adequate health protection.
- UNIQUE! Veterans’ Health chapter presents situations and considerations unique to the care of military veterans.
- Genetics in Public Health boxes reflect increasing scientific evidence supporting the health benefits of using genetic tests and family health history to guide public health interventions.
- UNIQUE! “Upstream” focus addresses contributing factors of poor health and promotes community efforts to address potential health problems before they occur.
- Case studies present the theory, concepts, and application of the nursing process in practical and manageable examples.
- UNIQUE! Photo novellas ― stories in photograph form ― show real-life clinical scenarios and highlight the application of important community/public health nursing roles.
- Consistent pedagogy at the beginning of each chapter includes learning objectives, key terms and chapter outlines to help you locate important information and focus your study time.
- Clinical Examples present snippets of real-life client situations.
- Theoretical frameworks common to nursing and public health aid in the application of familiar and new theory bases to problems and challenges in the community.
- Research Highlights introduce you to the growing amount of community/public health nursing research literature.
- Ethical Insights boxes present situations of ethical dilemmas or considerations pertinent to select chapter topics.
- NEW! Online case studies for the Next Generation NCLEX® Examination (NGN) provide you with the necessary tools to prepare for the NGN.
- NEW! Overview of the NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model provides information on the latest recommendations to promote evidence-based client decisions.
- NEW! Healthy People 2030 boxes highlight the most current national health care goals and objectives throughout the text.
Download Community/Public Health Nursing 8th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Community/Public Health Nursing 8th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.