In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of CONTEMPORARY ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY 7TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
One of the most respected dental surgery books in the world, Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 7th Edition helps you develop skills in evaluation, diagnosis, and patient management. This comprehensive text on oral surgery procedures features full-color photographs and drawings that show how to perform basic surgical techniques, including an overview of more advanced surgical procedures and the latest developments in dental implants, instrumentation, and current technology. A detailed patient evaluation section includes guidelines on when to refer patients to specialists and how to provide supportive postoperative care. New to this edition is a chapter focusing on anesthesia in greater depth than any of the previous editions. Written by well-known OMS educators James R. Hupp, and Edward Ellis III, and Myron R. Tucker, this book is a valuable reference for dentistry and dental hygiene students alike!
Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF Features:
- UPDATED! Chapter, Contemporary Implant Dentistry, includes new and updated implant surgical techniques and virtual planning.
- UPDATED! Chapter, Treatment of Complex Implant Cases, features new and updated cases requiring more complex treatment, including bone augmentation surgery in combination with implants.
- UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Sinus Disease updated outline of the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient with sinus disease, including endoscopic therapy.
- UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Medication-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw outlines the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient.
- UPDATED! Facial Cosmetic Surgery chapter is organized by nonsurgical and surgical procedures, covering popular procedures such as dermal fillers, botox, facial resurfacing, browlift and forehead procedures, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and rhytidectomy.
- UPDATED! Content on implants, new instruments, and the latest technology help you treat your patients more effectively.
- Basic techniques of evaluation, diagnosis, and medical management described in enough detail to facilitate immediate clinical application.
- Excellent instrumentation chapter covers a wide variety of instruments and tray set-ups that OMS surgeons use.
- Complex Exodontia chapter describes techniques for surgical tooth extraction, including the principles of flap design, development, management, and suturing, as well as open extraction of single- and multi-rooted teeth, multiple extractions, and concomitant alveoloplasty.
- Hundreds of detailed, close-up photographs of intraoperative sites clarify textual descriptions
- Coverage of complex OMS procedures give you a basic understanding of what you will face later in advanced OMS cases.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. James Hupp is an accomplished leader in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. With over three decades of medical experience, he has achieved career success as an academic leader, professor, and clinician. His leadership experience in his field includes serving as a past President, Director, and Executive Committee Member of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. James R. Hupp also previously served as President of the Southern Conference of Dental Deans and Examiners. HIghly active in academic publishing, he served as senior editor of the book Dental Clinical Advisor and is the senior editor of the textbook Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which will soon be released in its 6th edition.
In 2011, he achieved his current position as Editor-in-Chief of the highly influential Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Over the course of his career, Dr. James Hupp has lectured regularly at medical conferences throughout the United States and abroad.
Born in Iron Mountain, Michigan, Dr. James Hupp completed high school in Fullerton, California. After earning his undergraduate degree in Biological Science at the University of California, Irvine, in 1973, he went on to complete his Doctor of Dental Medicine at Harvard School of Dental Medicine and his Doctor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut. Dr. Hupp’s medical training includes serving a residency in Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Connecticut and an internship in Internal Medicine at UCLA Medical Center.
In his personal life, Dr. James Hupp provides charitable support to educational institutions through the James and Carmen Hupp Foundation. His charitable work also includes providing free dental services through Missions of Mercy. Beyond his professional interests in the dental and medical fields, Dr. Hupp enjoys spending his free time gardening, cooking, and driving classic Ford Mustangs.
Table of Contents Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 7th Edition:
- PART I: PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY
- 1 Preoperative Health Status Evaluation
- 2 Prevention and Management of Medical Emergencies
- 3 Principles of Surgery
- 4 Wound Repair
- 5 Infection Control in Surgical Practice
- PART II: PRINCIPLES OF EXODONTIA
- 6 Instrumentation for Basic Oral Surgery
- 7 Principles of Routine Exodontia
- 8 Principles of More Complex Exodontia
- 9 Principles of Management of Impacted Teeth
- 10 Postoperative Patient Management
- 11 Prevention and Management of Extraction Complications
- 12 Medicolegal Considerations
- PART III: PREPROSTHETIC AND IMPLANT SURGERY
- 13 Preprosthetic Surgery
- 14 Implant Treatment: Basic Concepts and Techniques
- 15 Implant Treatment: Advanced Concepts and Complex Cases
- PART IV: INFECTIONS
- 16 Principles of Management and Prevention of Odontogenic Infections
- 17 Complex Odontogenic Infections
- 18 Principles of Endodontic Surgery
- 19 Management of the Patient Undergoing Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy
- 20 Odontogenic Diseases of the Maxillary Sinus
- 21 Diagnosis and Management of Salivary Gland Disorders
- PART V: MANAGEMENT OF ORAL PATHOLOGIC LESIONS
- 22 Principles of Differential Diagnosis and Biopsy
- 23 Surgical Management of Oral Pathologic Lesions
- PART VI: ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL TRAUMA
- 24 Soft Tissue and Dentoalveolar Injuries
- 25 Management of Facial Fractures
- PART VII: DENTOFACIAL DEFORMITIES
- 26 Correction of Dentofacial Deformities
- 27 Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- 28 Management of Patients with Orofacial Clefts
- 29 Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of the Jaws
- PART VIII: TEMPOROMANDIBULAR AND OTHER FACIAL PAIN DISORDERS
- 30 Facial Neuropathology
- 31 Management of Temporomandibular Disorders
- PART IX: MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL PATIENTS
- 32 Management of Hospitalized Patients
Download Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 7th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 7th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].