In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of CONTEMPORARY ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY 7TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
One of the most respected dental surgery books in the world, Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 7th Edition helps you develop skills in evaluation, diagnosis, and patient management. This comprehensive text on oral surgery procedures features full-color photographs and drawings that show how to perform basic surgical techniques, including an overview of more advanced surgical procedures and the latest developments in dental implants, instrumentation, and current technology. A detailed patient evaluation section includes guidelines on when to refer patients to specialists and how to provide supportive postoperative care. New to this edition is a chapter focusing on anesthesia in greater depth than any of the previous editions. Written by well-known OMS educators James R. Hupp, and Edward Ellis III, and Myron R. Tucker, this book is a valuable reference for dentistry and dental hygiene students alike!
Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF Features:
- UPDATED! Chapter, Contemporary Implant Dentistry, includes new and updated implant surgical techniques and virtual planning.
- UPDATED! Chapter, Treatment of Complex Implant Cases, features new and updated cases requiring more complex treatment, including bone augmentation surgery in combination with implants.
- UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Sinus Disease updated outline of the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient with sinus disease, including endoscopic therapy.
- UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Medication-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw outlines the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient.
- UPDATED! Facial Cosmetic Surgery chapter is organized by nonsurgical and surgical procedures, covering popular procedures such as dermal fillers, botox, facial resurfacing, browlift and forehead procedures, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and rhytidectomy.
- UPDATED! Content on implants, new instruments, and the latest technology help you treat your patients more effectively.
- Basic techniques of evaluation, diagnosis, and medical management described in enough detail to facilitate immediate clinical application.
- Excellent instrumentation chapter covers a wide variety of instruments and tray set-ups that OMS surgeons use.
- Complex Exodontia chapter describes techniques for surgical tooth extraction, including the principles of flap design, development, management, and suturing, as well as open extraction of single- and multi-rooted teeth, multiple extractions, and concomitant alveoloplasty.
- Hundreds of detailed, close-up photographs of intraoperative sites clarify textual descriptions
- Coverage of complex OMS procedures give you a basic understanding of what you will face later in advanced OMS cases.
- NEW! Chapter, Anesthesia in Dentistry focuses on anesthesia in greater depth than any of the previous editions including local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation.
- NEW! Expert Consult TM eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. James Hupp is an accomplished leader in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. With over three decades of medical experience, he has achieved career success as an academic leader, professor, and clinician. His leadership experience in his field includes serving as a past President, Director, and Executive Committee Member of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. James R. Hupp also previously served as President of the Southern Conference of Dental Deans and Examiners. HIghly active in academic publishing, he served as senior editor of the book Dental Clinical Advisor and is the senior editor of the textbook Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which will soon be released in its 6th edition.
In 2011, he achieved his current position as Editor-in-Chief of the highly influential Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Over the course of his career, Dr. James Hupp has lectured regularly at medical conferences throughout the United States and abroad.
Born in Iron Mountain, Michigan, Dr. James Hupp completed high school in Fullerton, California. After earning his undergraduate degree in Biological Science at the University of California, Irvine, in 1973, he went on to complete his Doctor of Dental Medicine at Harvard School of Dental Medicine and his Doctor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut. Dr. Hupp’s medical training includes serving a residency in Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Connecticut and an internship in Internal Medicine at UCLA Medical Center.
In his personal life, Dr. James Hupp provides charitable support to educational institutions through the James and Carmen Hupp Foundation. His charitable work also includes providing free dental services through Missions of Mercy. Beyond his professional interests in the dental and medical fields, Dr. Hupp enjoys spending his free time gardening, cooking, and driving classic Ford Mustangs.
Table of Contents Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 7th Edition:
PART I: PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY
1 Preoperative Health Status Evaluation
2 Prevention and Management of Medical Emergencies
3 Principles of Surgery
4 Wound Repair
5 Infection Control in Surgical Practice
PART II: PRINCIPLES OF EXODONTIA
6 Instrumentation for Basic Oral Surgery
7 Principles of Routine Exodontia
8 Principles of More Complex Exodontia
9 Principles of Management of Impacted Teeth
10 Postoperative Patient Management
11 Prevention and Management of Extraction Complications
12 Medicolegal Considerations
PART III: PREPROSTHETIC AND IMPLANT SURGERY
13 Preprosthetic Surgery
14 Implant Treatment: Basic Concepts and Techniques
15 Implant Treatment: Advanced Concepts and Complex Cases
PART IV: INFECTIONS
16 Principles of Management and Prevention of Odontogenic Infections
17 Complex Odontogenic Infections
18 Principles of Endodontic Surgery
19 Management of the Patient Undergoing Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy
20 Odontogenic Diseases of the Maxillary Sinus
21 Diagnosis and Management of Salivary Gland Disorders
PART V: MANAGEMENT OF ORAL PATHOLOGIC LESIONS
22 Principles of Differential Diagnosis and Biopsy
23 Surgical Management of Oral Pathologic Lesions
PART VI: ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL TRAUMA
24 Soft Tissue and Dentoalveolar Injuries
25 Management of Facial Fractures
PART VII: DENTOFACIAL DEFORMITIES
26 Correction of Dentofacial Deformities
27 Facial Cosmetic Surgery
28 Management of Patients with Orofacial Clefts
29 Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of the Jaws
PART VIII: TEMPOROMANDIBULAR AND OTHER FACIAL PAIN DISORDERS
30 Facial Neuropathology
31 Management of Temporomandibular Disorders
PART IX: MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL PATIENTS
32 Management of Hospitalized Patients
Download Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 7th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 7th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to Download PDF
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.