In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of CORE TOPICS IN CONGENITIAL CARDIAC SURGERY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This book is edited in aimed at trainees preparing for professional examination and newly appointed consultants. This invaluable handbook is a go-to resource for the busy practitioner. Core Topics in Congenitial Cardiac surgery is be an ideal reference for cardiologists, intensivists, perfusionists, and cardiac nurses. This is a best concise and accessible summary of the surgical aspects of diagnosis and treatment. The book includes sections on transplantation, ECMO, hybrid procedures and adult congenital heart disease.
Features Of Core Tpoics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF:
- A combination of easily digestible sections, clinical images, and a text layout that assists rapid fact acquisition.
- This book highlights the core topics in congenital cardiac surgery.
- The text covers all the commonly encountered anomalies, with simple explanations of the underlying anatomy and management options.
- Readers are provided with strong support from the outset; including guidance on diagnosis, operative technique, and post-operative management.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- The Fetal Circulation and Patent DuctusmArteriosus
- Essentials of Paediatric Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Imaging in Congenital Heart Disease
- Arterial Shunts and Pulmonary Artery Banding
- Patent Arterial Duct
- Coarctation of the Aorta and Aortic Interruption
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection and Cor Triatriatum
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Atrio-ventricular Septal Defects
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Pulmonary Atresia with Major Aorto-pulmonary Collateral Arteries
- Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Aortic Valve Disease and Left Outflow Tract Obstruction
- Tricuspid Valve Abnormalities in Congenital Heart Disease
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Double-Outlet Right Ventricle
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Cavo-pulmonary Shunts and the Fontan Circulation
- Vascular Rings
- Hybrid Cardiac Surgical Procedures in Congenital Heart Disease
- Extra-corporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Children
- Surgery for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Transplantation for Congenital Heart Disease
About The Author:
Dr Barron is the Senior Cardiac Surgeon at Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK. He was trained at St Thomas’ Hospital London and his cardiothoracic training was at Papworth, Southampton, Royal Brompton and Great Ormond Street. His MD was from Imperial College , London.
He has been a consultant surgeon in Birmingham since 1999 where his special interests are Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, congenitally corrected transposition and MAPCA surgery in complex pulmonary atresia. He has published over 120 papers on surgical topics as well as in developing risk adjustment scores and national database development in congenital cardiac surgery. He has been honorary invited surgeon to 11 different hospitals in 6 countries. He has written 14 book chapters and has delivered over 100 invited national and international lectures.
Download Cardiology A Practical Handbook PDF Free
Download Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF Free:
You can easily download Core Topics in Congenital Cardiac Surgery PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply