In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Core Topics in General & Emergency Surgery A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice 6th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Core Topics in General and Emergency Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of general surgery in both elective and emergency situations. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
For this Sixth Edition the authorship team across the series has been expanded to include additional European and World experts, with an increased emphasis on global practice. The extensive revisions to this edition of Core Topics in General and Emergency Surgery are intended to maximize its appeal to all those in general surgical practice. There are several entirely new chapters on subjects previously covered in other volumes of the series, while the remaining chapters have been revised, updated or re-written by new authors where appropriate.
Features of Core Topics in General & Emergency Surgery PDF:
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within the major sub-specialties of general surgery.
- Throughout all six volumes the contents have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- The new chapters include those on the Evaluation of surgical literature; Enhanced recovery; Organ donation and general surgery in transplant patients; and Principles of neck surgery for the general surgeon. For the first time this volume includes a chapter on Patient safety and human factors in surgery, which distills the core knowledge that is fundamental to achieving good outcomes (and avoiding bad ones) in practice for all grades of surgeon.
Table of Contents:
- Evaluation of surgical evidence
- Perioperative care and enhanced recovery
- Organisation of emergency general surgical services
- Patient assessment and surgical risk
- Perioperative and intensive care management of the surgical patient
- Surgical nutrition
- Abdominal hernias
- Neck surgery for the general surgeon
- Human factors and patient safety in surgery
- Principles of organ donation and general surgery in the transplant patient
- Early assessment of the acute abdomen
- Perforation of the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Acute non-variceal upper gastrointestinal bleeding
- Pancreaticobiliary emergencies
- Acute conditions of the small bowel and appendix
- Colonic emergencies
- Anorectal emergencies
- Paediatric surgical emergencies
- Management of trauma for the general surgeon
- Abdominal sepsis and abdominal compartment syndrome
- Complications of bariatric surgery presenting to the general surgeon and considerations for the general surgeon when operating on the obese patient
Download Core Topics in General & Emergency Surgery A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice 6th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Core Topics in General & Emergency Surgery A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice 6th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.