In this post we have shared an overview and download link of CREASY AND RESNIK’S MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE PRINCIPLE and PRACTICE 9TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The definitive reference in the field for more than 35 years, Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine provides today’s MFM practitioners with authoritative, comprehensive guidance on every aspect of this fast-changing field. The fully revised 9th Edition brings you up to date with the latest evidence-based guidelines and research as well as the fundamental scientific foundation needed for effective practice, helping you minimize complications and ensure the best possible outcomes for your patients. Renowned experts in obstetrics, gynecology, and perinatology provide valuable information in every area of complex obstetric care, highlighting the most commonly encountered anomalies and providing clear guidelines for obstetric and neonatal management.
Long recognized as the authoritative leader in the field, Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 8th Edition, continues to provide the latest evidence-based guidelines for obstetric and neonatal management, helping you minimize complications and offer patients the best possible care. Written by renowned experts in obstetrics, gynecology, and perinatology, this comprehensive resource has been thoroughly updated and reflects new information in every area, including recent tremendous advances in genetics, imaging, and more.
Features of Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Focuses on complicated obstetric issues, highlighting the most commonly encountered anomalies and providing clear guidelines for obstetric and neonatal management.
- Offers comprehensive updates on rapidly changing topics, including a completely revised section on genetics and genetic technology for prenatal diagnoses, as well as an expanded imaging section accompanied by new videos on abdominal, urogenital, and skeletal imaging.
- Includes four new chapters: Molecular Genetic Technology, MRI in Obstetrical Imaging, Obesity in Pregnancy, and Pregnancy as a Window to Future Health.
- Features numerous flow charts for quick access to diagnosis and treatment protocols and to clarify complex material.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new editors Dr. Joshua Copel, an expert in the field of fetal therapy who has pioneered new diagnostic techniques for unborn patients and their mothers, and Dr. Robert Silver, a leader in the maternal-fetal medicine community.
Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology 12th Edition PDF free
The Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics 6th Edition PDF
Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology 7th Edition PDF
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1408 pages
- Item Weight : 82 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 2 x 11.06 inches.
Download Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal Fetal Medicine Principles and Practice 9th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Creasy and Resnik’s Maternal Fetal Medicine Principles and Practice 9th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply