In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Critical Heart Disease in Infants and Children 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Now in brilliant full color and reflecting recent significant changes in the field, Critical Heart Disease in Infants and Children, 3rd Edition, keeps you abreast of the skills and knowledge required to safely care for children with congenital and acquired heart disease in the ICU. Pediatric intensivists, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, and anesthesiologists from leading centers around the world provide a well-rounded perspective on basic scientific principles, medical and pharmacologic treatments, surgical techniques, and equipment.
Key Features of Critical Heart Disease in Infants and Children 3rd Edition:
- Features comprehensive updates throughout the text, including indications, techniques, potential complications in perioperative management of patients, and surgical techniques for congenital heart disease.
- Covers recent advances in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension, developments in mechanical assist devices, heart and lung transplantation, and interventional cardiac catheterization.
- Features an all-new, full-color format that speeds navigation and helps clarify complex concepts.
- Contains 27 new chapters with an emphasis on the team approach to patient care in the ICU including creating multidisciplinary teams, quality and performance improvement, training , and challenges and solutions to developing a cohesive team environment.
- Includes a detailed chapter on bedside ultrasound, walking you through the techniques you’re most likely to encounter in the ICU.
- Employs well-documented tables, text boxes, and algorithms to make clinical information easy to access, and more than two dozen video clips provide a more complete understanding of echocardiography, imaging modalities, pulmonary hypertension, and more.
- Describes the basic pharmacology and clinical applications of new pharmacologic agents.
- Examines issues affecting adults with congenital heart disease.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Offers four completely new chapters: Cardiac Trauma, Congenital Heart Disease in the Adult, Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries, and Outcome Evaluation.
- Describes the basic pharmacology and clinical applications of all of the new pharmacologic agents.
- Details important refinements and developments in surgical techniques, including the Ross pulmonary autograft replacement of the aortic valve, video-assisted fluoroscopy, and the extracardiac Fontan connection, and discusses their indications and potential complications.
- Explores the latest advances in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension, new developments in mechanical assist devices, heart and lung transplantation, and interventional cardiac catheterization.
- Examines issues affecting adults with congenital heart disease.
Table of contents:
- 1. The Segmental Approach to Congenital Heart Disease.
- 2. Cardiovascular Physiology and Shock
- 3. Regulation of Pulmonary Vascular Resistance and Blood Flow
- 4. Renal Function and Heart Disease
- 5. Splanchnic Function and Heart Disease
- 6. Cerebral Function and Heart Disease
- 7. Pharmacology of Cardiovascular Drugs
- 8. Pediatric Arrhythmias
- 9. Pericardial Effusion and Tamponade
- 10. Anesthesia for Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- 11. Applied Respiratory Physiology
- 12. Respiratory Support
- 13. Cardiac Arrest and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- 14. Coagulation Disorders in Congenital Heart Disease
- 15. Nutrition
- 16. Transplantation
- 17. Noninvasive Diagnosis of Heart Disease
- 18. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiac Catheterization
- 19. Perioperative Monitoring
- 20. Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- 21. Mechanical Circulatory Support in Infants and Children
- 22. Nursing Care
- 23. Perioperative Management of Patients with Congenital Heart Disease
- 24. ASD/VSD
- 25. Atrioventricular Septal Defects
- 26. Aortic Valve Disease
- 27. CoA and IAA
- 28. Mitral Valve Disease
- 29. AP Window/PDA
- 30. ACLA
- 31. Persistent Truncus Arteriosus
- 32. Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
- 33. Transposition of the Great Arteries and the Arterial Switch Operation
- 34. DORV/DOLV
- 35. TOF with PAT and VSD
- 36. Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum (PA/IVS
- 37. Ebstein’s Anomaly
- 38. Single Ventricle
- 39. Tricuspid Atresia and the Fontan Operation
- 40. HLHS
- 41. Staged Operative Management of the SV
- 42. Critical Appraisal and Use of Evidence about Therapy
- 43. Cor Pulmonale
- 44. Inflammatory Heart Disease
- 45. Infective Endocarditis
- 46. Syndromes and Congenital Heart Defects
- 47. Heritable Disease
- 48. Cardiomyopathy
About the Author:
Download Critical Heart Disease in Infants and Children 3rd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Critical Heart Disease in Infants and Children 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.