In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Davis’s Comprehensive Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Davis’s this edition delivers all of the information you need to apply for manual laboratory diagnostics tests and well organized laboratory values in this edition. Monographs that focus on what you need to do before, during, and after each laboratory and diagnostic test, including… Patient Teaching, Detailed coverage of patient safety and “Sensitivity to Social and Cultural Issues” and “Nutritional Considerations,” where approprite.
Features of Davis’s Comprehensive Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications 8th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book:
- “Potential Nursing Problems” tables within many studies that present problems, signs and symptoms, and interventions related to the study
- ‘Common Use’ for each monograph to provide an at-a-glance description of what the test is for, presented in everyday language that patients will understand
- Diagnostic imaging monographs with explanations of the reasons for the test result
- Pathophysiology information that explains why a lab test result is increased or decreased
- Reference Ranges that are expressed in both conventional and SI units (with the SI unit conversion factor) and include age- and gender-specific variations when indicated and normal variations due to cultural considerations
- Interfering Factors, including food, natural products, timing of test, handling of specimen, underlying patient conditions, and drugs that may interfere with the results of the test
- Unique coverage of laboratory and diagnostic tests for subspecialties, such as maternity, therapeutic drug monitoring, nutrition and sensory
- Cross referencing of related lab and diagnostic tests in every monograph
- “Body System” appendix that includes therapeutic drug monitoring and toxicology as well as nutrition-related lab tests
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1804 pages
- Item Weight : 2.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 1.75 x 8.5 inches.
Download Davis’s Comprehensive Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications 8th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Davis’s Comprehensive Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications 8th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.