In this article we talk on very famous drugs book Davis’s Drug Guide For Nurses 17th Edition. The book delivers information about drugs in nursing in very sophisticated manners. The knowledge you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan-well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs. If you want to learn drugs thoroughly this is the book which is very helpful. Davis’s drug Guide For Nurses the most helpful book ever created in pharmacology field. The book is highly recommended by doctors. we offer the Davis’s Drug Guide For Nurses 17th edition in pdf form; PDF can be download by clicking the download link given below.
By buy the Davis’s Drug Guide For Nurses you can redeem the access code inside to unlock your one-year, free subscription to Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. It’s accessible from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
- 5,000-drug database and appendices
- Cross-referencing of drugs
- FDA drug news
Features Of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 17th Edition:
Lets some quick over view of the important features of Davis’s Drug Guide For Nurses;
- Ideal for courses in nursing programs covering drug and/or drug administration. Also serves practicing nurses
- Monographs provide user-friendly “Cure” and “Care” organization to allow users to find must-know information quickly and easily
- Designed to focus on patient safety by calling out ‘High Alert’ drugs and using red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- Includes 1-year free access to Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine, a database of over 5,000 drugs and FDA news alerts
- Canadian-specific content, including Canadian trade names and drugs specifically approved for use in Canada
- A wealth of online resources including an audio pronunciation library, calculators, and video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications
Online at DavisPlus:
- Pronunciation library for 1,200+ drug names
- Preventing med errors and psychotropic drug tutorials, each with a self-test
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies, brief, real-life scenarios that are followed by a series of question
- Video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications
- Animations demonstrating the administration and absorption of oral drugs.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1488 pages
- Item Weight : 2.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 2 x 8.3 inches
Download Davis’s Drugs Guide For Nurses 17th Edition PDF Free:
Davis’s Drugs Guide For Nurses 17th edition can be download in PDF form from the link given. You can also buy this boom in hard copy from amazon in discount.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.