In this following post we have share the PDF format of WILLIAMS OBSTETRICS 25TH EDITION free. The PDF link is available at the end section you will download it easily by clicking the link.
The obstetrics text that has defined the discipline for generations of obstetrician-gynecologists is now more timely―and essential―than ever. Written by authors from the nationally known University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Williams Obstetrics maintains its trademark comprehensive coverage and applicability at the bedside, while offering the most current perspective of the field.
This landmark text begins with fundamental discussions of reproductive anatomy and physiology. These dovetail into clinical chapters covering obstetrical complications such as preterm labor, pregnancy-related infection, hemorrhage, and hypertension, among others.
Representing the culmination of a century of clinical thought, the new Twenty-Fifth Edition is enhanced by more than 1,000 full-color illustrations plus an increased emphasis on the fast-growing subspecialty of maternal-fetal medicine.
Features Williams Obstetrics PDF 25th Edition PDF:
Here is the overview of main features of Williams Obstetrics PDF 25th edition.
- Entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
- Traditional focus on the varied medical and surgical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
- 1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs
- Solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, with special emphasis on physiological principles
- Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the text and appear in easy-to-read tables
- Updated with 3,000 new literature citations through 2017
- No other text can match the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest advances and protocols, this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 1344 pages
- Item Weight : 8.54 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 2.3 x 11.1 inches.
DOWNLOAD DEJA REVIEW OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY 2ND EDITION PDF
Download Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF Free:
Download Williams Obstetrics PDF 25th Edition free from the below by using the link. If you really like book, so you can buy in hard copy from amazon. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply