In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of DAVIS’s Q&A FOR THE NCLEX-RN EXAMINATION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Step 1 is an orientation and review of test-taking strategies with guidance for international and repeat test-takers.
Step 2 consists of 60 practice tests over six chapters, all with NCLEX descriptors. Each chapter corresponds to one the exam’s major subject areas, fundamentals, medical-surgical, ob/newborn, pediatric, mental health, and gerontological nursing. Each chapter also features specialized, stand-alone tests for pharmacology, management of care, and cultural diversity.
Step 3 is two comprehensive exams that test mastery of all subject areas covered in the book and on the NCLEX-RN.
“I really enjoyed the Kathy Ohman’s Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination book. I never used NCLEX books to study for my nursing finals, but in my second to last semester I did, and received a 98% on my exam. I contribute that grade to the high cognitive level questions found in this book.”—Joe Bragg, Student Nurse at Valencia College, FL
“I have 12 weeks until graduation which means I will be taking the NCLEX very soon. I love this book! I think the number one thing that I like is having the answers on the same page. In all of the other books that I have this is not the case, and I am constantly flipping pages to find the answers.”—Chelsea Monaco, Student Nurse at Valencia College, FL
“For the past two years I have been using Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination. Out of all the NCLEX-RN question and answer books I have used studying for tests in nursing school, Davis’s Q&A is the best book I have encountered. Not only are the questions challenging, but a detailed rational and test-taking tip is provided for each question and answer. Understanding the rationale to NCLEX questions is fundamental to passing nursing school and the NCLEX…I recommend it to all nursing students!” —Kaitlyn Farrell, Senior Nursing Student, Temple University
Features of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF:
- BONUS CD-ROM with 3,005 questions (unique to the CD-ROM) that can be selected according to specific content areas, client need categories and subcategories, integrated processes, or phases of the nursing process, or by a 275-question comprehensive exam.
- 5,012 test questions in all—2,038 in the book and 3,005 on the CD.
- 1,370 alternative item format questions in the book and CD-ROM combined – that’s more than any other NCLEX-RN review product – with each format included in every test!
- Audio and graphic format questions online at DavisPlus.
- More than 900 pharmacology questions distributed across the major subject areas and in stand-alone tests.
- 1,189 questions supported by evidence-based practice citations.
- Two, 75-question comprehensive exams in the book.
- 88 chart/exhibit and 32-hot-spot items in the book alone—one of the best-illustrated Q & A books on the market.
- Application and Analysis Level Questions for all phases of the nursing process to reflect the exams emphasis on higher order cognitive processes.Consistent answer statements with the number(s) of the correct answer choice • client need category • integrated processes category • content area and sub area • cognitive domain level • rationales for correct answer choice (highlighted in color) and all incorrect choices • a test-taking tip • reference citation to the source from which the question is drawn.
- Questions in each subject area reflecting their weight on the actual exam—pharmacology • general client needs • safety, management of care, including leadership, management, and delegation • and cultural diversity.
- Questions from evidence-based practice research studies with source citations specific to nursing research studies.
- Appendices offering a glossary of terms and an index to all of the questions based on the NCLEX-RN Test Plan.
- Key test-taking strategies to reference while reviewing the tests.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Preparing for the NCLEX-RN®
- The NCLEX-RN® Licensure Examination
- NCLEX-RN® Items
- Test-taking Tips & Strategies
- Tips for International and Repeat Test-takers
- Safe and Effective Care Environment: Management of Care
- Safety and Infection Control: Fundamental Concepts of Nursing
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Care of Childbearing Families
- Physiological Integrity: Care of Adults and Older Adults
- Physiological Integrity: Care of Children and Families
- Psychosocial Integrity: Care of Adults and Children with Mental Health Disorders
- Reduction of Risk and Physiological Adaptation
- Comprehensive Tests
You might also be interested in!
- Book Name: Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0803621876
- Author Name: Kathleen A. Ohman EdD MS RN CCRN
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 880 Pages
Download Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF Free:
You can easily download Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.