In this post we share DC DUTTA’S TEXTBOOK OF OBSTETRICS 9TH EDITION PDF FREE along with features and review. The PDF download link is given given at the end part of this article.
Fully revised, new edition presenting latest developments in the field of obstetrics. Covers diagnosis and management of numerous disorders and complications that may occur during pregnancy and in labour. Highly illustrated with clinical photographs and learning tools and provides guidelines from various professional and academic organisations
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics is the eighth edition is thoroughly revised and updated color illustrated textbook. This is highly comprehensive text spans with 42 chapters. This new edition has advances incorporating new material of obstetrics. Added topics are prenatal genetic counselling, screening and diagnosis on major obstetrics conditions. Detail explanation of technological procedures like Doppler studies, MR images, microphotographs, data graphs and laparoscopic images.
Features of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 9th Edition PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- Author’s original style and innovative approach have been maintained.
- The language throughout the text is crisp, lucid and unambiguous.
- Information is consistent and uniform across all the chapters.
- Enriched with numerous colored boxes, tables, flowcharts, illustrations, line drawings, MR images, ultrasonograms, skiagrams and key points for quick revision and fast learning.
- Relevant medical advances up to the time of publication have been incorporated.
- Focuses on evidence-based knowledge. Core knowledge (must-know area) has been highlighted.
- Standardized headings with different styles for quick pick-up, comfortable reading, and easy reproduction.
- Guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations have been highlighted.
- Get video access at emedicine360.com on Obstetric Operation: Lower Segment Cesarean Section
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Below are the complete chapters of this book are given;
- Anatomy of Female Reproductive Organs
- Fundamentals of Reproduction
- The Placenta and Fetal Membranes
- The Fetus
- Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
- Endocrinology in Relation to Reproduction
- Diagnosis of Pregnancy
- The Fetus-in-Utero
- Fetal Skull and Maternal Pelvis
- Antenatal Care, Preconceptional Counseling and Care
- Antenatal Assessment of Fetal Well-Being
- Prenatal Genetic Counseling, Screening and Diagnosis
- Normal Labor
- Normal Puerperium
- Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Hemorrhage in Early Pregnancy
- Multiple Pregnancy, Amniotic Fluid Disorders, Abnormalities of Placenta and Cord
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Medical and Surgical Illness Complicating Pregnancy
- Gynecological Disorders in Pregnancy
- Preterm Labor, Preterm Rupture of the Membranes, Postmaturity,365 Intrauterine Fetal Death
- Complicated Pregnancy
- Contracted Pelvis
- Abnormal Uterine Action
- COMPLICATED LABOR-Malposition, Malpresentation and Cord Prolapse
- Prolonged Labor, Obstructed Labor, Dystocia Caused by Fetal Anomalies
- Complications of the Third Stage of Labor
- Injuries to the Birth Canal
- Abnormalities of the Puerperium
- The Term Newborn Infant
- Low Birth Weight Baby
- Disease of the Fetus and the Newborn
- Pharmacotherapeutics in Obstetrics
- Induction of Labor
- Population Dynamics and Control of Conception
- Operative Obstetrics
- Safe Motherhood, Epidemiology of Obstetrics
- Special Topics in Obstetrics
- Current Topics in Obstetrics
- Imaging in Obstetrics (USG, MRI, CT, Radiology), Amniocentesis and732 Guides to Clinical Tests
- Practical Obstetrics
About the Author:
Hiralal KonarMBBS MD DNB MNAMS FACS FRCOG
Chairman, Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Calcutta National Medical College and C.R. Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Download DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 9th Edition PDF free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get to the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the PDF to this site due to copyright issue. if you read need the book click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.