We have share PDF link of Obstetrics by Ten Teachers with features and review. Table of contents and about the authors are given below.
First published in 1917 as ‘Midwifery’, Obstetrics by Ten Teachers is well established as a concise, yet comprehensive, guide within its field. The twentieth edition has been thoroughly updated by a new team of ‘teachers’, integrating clinical material with the latest scientific developments that underpin patient care.
Each chapter is highly structured, with learning objectives, definitions, aetiology, clinical features, investigations, treatments, case histories and key point summaries and additional reading where appropriate. New themes for this edition include ‘professionalism’ and ‘global health’ and information specific to both areas is threaded throughout the text. Along with its companion Gynaecology by Ten Teachers the book will continue to provide an accessible ‘one stop shop’ in obstetrics and gynaecology for a new generation of doctors.
Features OF Obstetrics by Ten Teachers 20th Edition PDF:
Following are the key features of Obstetrics by ten Teacher:
- Obstetrics by Ten Teacher is well established as a concise, yet comprehensive, guide within its field.
- Published 20th edition show the success and world wide use.
- The 2oth edition is well update and added a new themes include ‘professionalism’ and ‘global health.
- Obstetrics by Ten Teacher will continue to provide an accessible ‘one stop shop’ in obstetrics to the new doctor.
- Most search on internet and sale online book in obstetrics field.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of obstetrics by ten teachers;
- Obstetric history taking and examination
- Modern maternity care
- Physiological changes in pregnancy
- Normal fetal development and growth
- Antenatal care
- Antenatal imaging and assessment of fetal well-being
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Antenatal obstetric complications
- Twins and higher multiple gestations
- Pre-eclampsia and other disorders of placentation
- Late miscarriage and early birth
- Medical diseases complicating pregnancy
- Perinatal infections
- Operative intervention in obstetrics
- Obstetric emergencies
- The puerperium
- Psychiatric disorders and the puerperium
- Ethical and medicolegal issues in obstetric practice.
About the Authors:
Philip N Baker BMedSci BM BS DM FRCOG FRCSC FMedSci
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Louise Kenny MBChB (Hons) MRCOG PhD
Professor of Obstetrics and
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
The Anu Research Centre,
Cork University Maternity Hospital,
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
Download Obstetrics by Ten Teachers 20th Edition PDF Free:
Download the PDF of Obstetrics by Ten teachers by clicking the link given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.