In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of DELMAR’S COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Ensure your students’ success on the NCLEX-RN exam with Cengage Learning’s COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN , Second Edition. After completing a recognized nursing curriculum and meeting state requirements, your students are ready to tackle the National Council of State Boards of Nursing NCLEX-RN exam, and this review covers it all. The stimulating, full-color text offers more than 1600 practice questions with answers in multiple formats, with 67 chapters of review content. Test questions are coded to reflect the recommended test-taking plan and strategies, while answers include rationales for both correct and incorrect assumptions. Endorsed by the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA), COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN, Second Edition emphasizes delegation, prioritization, and critical thinking methods that prepare students for the exam’s rigor and also builds their confidence. COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN, Second Edition is the one-stop NCLEX-RN exam preparation tool recognized by successful registered nurses today.
Important Notice: Media content referenced within the product description or the product text may not be available in the ebook version.
Features of Delmar’s Complete Review for NCLEX-RN 2nd Edition PDF:
- Ample Practice: Students practice the recommended testing strategies with over 1,600 practice questions and answers, as well as eye-opening rationales for both right and wrong choices.
- NSNA Endorsement: Cengage Learning’s COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN®, 2nd Edition is endorsed by the National Student Nurses Association, which represents and mentors nursing students through initial RN licensure.
- Effective Study Tool: Offering balanced coverage without overwhelming or falling short, COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN®, 2nd Edition prepares students with required content, interactive learning features, and testing strategies that work
New to this Edition
- Modern Revisions: Updated throughout, the text includes the latest FDA-approved drugs, an improved introductory chapter, and changes expected for the new NCLEX-RN® test and plan.
- The new Hot Shot question format has been added to the text.
- Rising Challenges: Existing questions have been revamped to challenge test-takers on application, analysis, and evaluation of the concepts, which raises cognition and promotes success on the exam.
- Bold Presentation: Designed to keep students stimulated through the study process, this resource adds visual appeal with full-color photos, graphics, and illustrations that reflect modern nursing environments.
- Chapter Extras: Each chapter includes 25 end of chapter questions.
- Fully updated Unit on Pharmacology.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Donna F. Gauwitz began teaching a variety of nursing specialties at medical centers and colleges in Illinois and Florida. She later became a nursing education specialist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and eventually a senior teaching specialist at the University of Minnesota and the coordinator of the Nursing Skills Laboratory in Minneapolis. Her NCLEX® experience includes delivering review courses to prepare new nursing graduates for the NCLEX-RN® exam, as well as writing test questions for the National Council of State Boards of Nursing’s use in developing it each year.
Ms. Gauwitz’s writing has appeared in nursing journals, well as her other textbook, Administering Medications: Pharmacology for Healthcare Professions, 8th Edition (McGraw-Hill). She is a Medical Legal Expert, member of Sigma Theta Tau, and has been listed in Who’s Who in American Nursing. Ms. Gauwitz earned her MS Degree from Northwestern University College of Nursing in Evanston, Illinois.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
UNIT I: MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING.
1. Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders.
2. Respiratory Disorders.
3. Cardiovascular Disorders.
4. Gastrointestinal Disorders.
5. Endocrine Disorders.
6. Neurological Disorders.
7. Integumentary Disorders.
8. Musculoskeletal Disorders.
9. Genitourinary Disorders.
10. Oncology Disorders.
11. Hematalogical Disorders.
12. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders.
13. Perioperative Nursing.
UNIT II: PHARMACOLOGIC NURSING.
14. Medication Therapy.
15. Measurement and Drug Calculations.
16. Drugs for Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders.
17. Drugs for the Respiratory System.
18. Drugs for the Cardiovascular System.
19. Drugs for the Gastrointestinal System.
20. Drugs for the Endocrine System.
21. Drugs for the Neurological System.
22. Drugs for the Integumentary System.
23. Drugs for the Musculoskeletal System.
24. Drugs for the Genitourinary System.
25. Drugs for the Reproductive System.
26. Antineoplastic Drugs.
27. Psychotropic Drugs.
Unit III: PEDIATRIC NURSING.
28. Growth and Development.
29. Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders.
30. Respiratory Disorders.
31. Cardiovascular Disorders.
32. Gastrointestinal Disorders.
33. Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders.
34. Neurological Disorders.
35. Integumentary Disorders.
36. Musculoskeletal Disorders.
37. Genitourinary Disorders.
38. Oncology Disorders.
39. Hematological Disorders.
40. Infectious and Communicable Disorders.
UNIT IV: MATERNITY AND WOMEN’S HEALTH NURSING.
41. The Antepartal Period.
42. The Intrapartal Period.
43. The Postpartal Period.
44. Newborn Care.
45. Reproductive Disorders.
UNIT V: PSYCHIATRIC NURSING.
46. Anxiety Disorders.
47. Somatoform Disorders.
48. Dissociative Disorders.
49. Personality Disorders.
50. Mood Disorders.
51. Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders.
52. Paranoid Disorders.
53. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders.
54. Substance Abuse.
55. Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders.
56. Eating Disorders.
UNIT VI: GERONTOLOGIC NURSING.
57. Health Issues of the Older Adult.
58. Delirium and Dementia.
UNIT VII: COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING.
59. Case Management.
60. Long-Term Care.
61. Home Health Care.
Unit VIII: LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES.
63. Cultural Diversity.
64. Leadership and Management.
65. Ethical Issues.
66. Legal Issues for Older Adults.
- Book Name : Delmar’s Complete Review for NCLEX-RN
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1133282415
- Author Name : Donna F. Gauwitz
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1186 Pages
Download Delmar’s Complete Review for NCLEX-RN PDF Free:
You can easily download Delmar’s Complete Review for NCLEX-RN Delmar’s Complete Review for NCLEX-RN PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.