In this post we have shared an overview and download link of DERMATOLOGY 2 VOLUME SET 4TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
With more complete, authoritative coverage of basic science, clinical practice of both adult and pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source, Dermatology, 4th Edition, is the gold-standard reference in the field today. Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni bring their considerable knowledge and experience to this two-volume masterwork, ensuring its reliability and usefulness for both residents and practitioners.
Features of Dermatology: 2-Volume Set 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- Provides the in-depth, expert information you need to address challenges you face in practice across all subspecialties – including medical dermatology, pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, dermatologic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Uses the famous “easy-in, easy-out” approach, transforming complex information into more than 1,000 reader-friendly tables and algorithms, along with templated chapter contents for quick recognition and access.
- Focuses on the essential “need-to-know” basic science information and key references.
- Brings together an esteemed team of expert editors and contributors that provide a truly global perspective, led by Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni.
- Includes over 4,000 illustrations, with over 2,000 new images in this edition, that provide more examples of skin disorders across different skin types in varying stages of presentation; plus enhanced histologic images that provide a clearer understanding of clinicopathologic correlations for multiple skin disorders.
- Enhances learning opportunities with 20 new video clips of core procedures, including nail surgery, flaps, grafts, laser therapy, soft tissue augmentation, and botulinum toxin injections, plus 200 bonus online images.
- Features 70 brand-new schematics and algorithms to better aid diagnosis, optimize decision making, and improve your approach to each patient.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Jean Bolognia is the senior editor of the textbook Dermatology, which is now in its fourth edition, and Dermatology Essentials. Jean has served as President of the Medical Dermatology Society, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, and the American Dermatological Association, in addition to serving as Vice-President of the Society of Investigative Dermatology, the American Board of Dermatology, and the International Society of Dermatology.
Download Dermatology 2-Volume Set 4th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Dermatology 2-Volume Set 4th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].