In this post we have shared an overview and download link of DERMATOLOGY 2 VOLUME SET 4TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
With more complete, authoritative coverage of basic science, clinical practice of both adult and pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source, Dermatology, 4th Edition, is the gold-standard reference in the field today. Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni bring their considerable knowledge and experience to this two-volume masterwork, ensuring its reliability and usefulness for both residents and practitioners.
Features of Dermatology: 2-Volume Set 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- Provides the in-depth, expert information you need to address challenges you face in practice across all subspecialties – including medical dermatology, pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, dermatologic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Uses the famous “easy-in, easy-out” approach, transforming complex information into more than 1,000 reader-friendly tables and algorithms, along with templated chapter contents for quick recognition and access.
- Focuses on the essential “need-to-know” basic science information and key references.
- Brings together an esteemed team of expert editors and contributors that provide a truly global perspective, led by Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni.
- Includes over 4,000 illustrations, with over 2,000 new images in this edition, that provide more examples of skin disorders across different skin types in varying stages of presentation; plus enhanced histologic images that provide a clearer understanding of clinicopathologic correlations for multiple skin disorders.
- Enhances learning opportunities with 20 new video clips of core procedures, including nail surgery, flaps, grafts, laser therapy, soft tissue augmentation, and botulinum toxin injections, plus 200 bonus online images.
- Features 70 brand-new schematics and algorithms to better aid diagnosis, optimize decision making, and improve your approach to each patient.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Jean Bolognia is the senior editor of the textbook Dermatology, which is now in its fourth edition, and Dermatology Essentials. Jean has served as President of the Medical Dermatology Society, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, and the American Dermatological Association, in addition to serving as Vice-President of the Society of Investigative Dermatology, the American Board of Dermatology, and the International Society of Dermatology.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2880 pages
- Item Weight : 226 pounds
- Dimensions : 11 x 6.3 x 12.4 inches.
Download Dermatology 2-Volume Set 4th Edition PDF free:
The PDF link is removed due to copyright issue. If someone need the PDF, kindly inform us through email or comment section. we will share the PDF through email.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.