In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Develop a solid understanding of ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis with this practical, point-of-care reference in the popular Diagnostic Ultrasound series. Written by leading experts in the field, the second edition of Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis offers detailed, clinically oriented coverage of ultrasound imaging of this complex area and includes illustrated and written correlation between ultrasound findings and other modalities. The most comprehensive reference in its field, this image-rich resource helps you achieve an accurate ultrasound diagnosis for every patient.
Key Features of Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis 2nd Edition:
- Features nearly 15 new chapters that detail updated diagnoses, new terminology, new methodology, new criteria and guidelines, a new generation of scanners, and more
- Includes 2,500 high-quality images including grayscale, color, power, and spectral (pulsed) Doppler imaging in each chapter and, when applicable, contrast-enhanced ultrasound; plus new videos and animations online
- Discusses new polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) criteria, updated pancreatic cyst guidelines, new ovarian cysts recommendations, shear wave elastography for liver fibrosis, and more
- Correlates ultrasound findings with CT and MR for improved understanding of disease processes and how ultrasound complements other modalities for a given disease
- Covers cutting-edge ultrasound techniques, including microbubble contrast and contrast-enhanced US (CEUS) for liver imaging
- Contains time-saving reference features such as succinct and bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.
About the Author:
Aya Kamaya, MD is an Associate Professor of Radiology at Stanford University. She is the Director of Ultrasound and Body Imaging Fellowship Director. Her clinical focuses are Oncologic Imaging, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Imaging, Urogenital Imaging, Gynecological Imaging, Thyroid Ultrasound, Ultrasound, and Diagnostic Radiology. Kamaya is the co-lead author from Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis, 1e.
Jade J. Wong-You-Cheong, MD is a Professor of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at the University of Maryland. She also has a secondary appointment in Surgery and is the Vice Chair of Quality and Patient Safety. Wong is the co-lead author from Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis, 1e.
Download Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Diagnostic Ultrasound: Abdomen and Pelvis 2nd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.