In this following post we share PDF link of FUNDAMENTAL OF PATHOLOGY BY HUSAIN A. SATTAR with a quick overview and feature. You can easily download PDF by clicking the link given at the end section.
Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF 2020 or just Pathoma is the most popular pathology review book among medical students in the United States and all around the world. According to the author of Pathoma, Husain A. Sattar, MD, this book is basically intended to serve as a review for medical students studying in their preclinical years and preparing for competitive board licensing exams such as the USMLE.
This book has been organized keeping in view the major textbooks of pathology and pathophysiology courses and so it is completely well-versed to the syllabus prescribed by medical schools throughout the United States. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma 2018 PDF for free download and we hope that all medical students reading our blog would benefit from it.
Pathoma is the book of pathology. It is one of the fundamental book of pathology. Many books of pathology have been present like robbin pathology etc. But pathoma is one of the quick approach to pathology. You can download the pdf of pathoma at the end by using the link given below. But first we offer you to read the features and review of pathoma.
HUSAIN A. SATTAR is the author of this great pathology book. Pathoma is best and easy approach of pathology. For USMLE and other board examination, It is highly recommended. Very famous among the medical students for both general and special pathology. Can be easily and quickly revised for examination.
Features Of Pathoma 2021 PDF:
Here is the list of features of pathoma PDF;
- Best approach to USMLE step 1 preparation.
- It is short review of pathology.
- The book have only 272 pages with all the lectures of sattar’s and important topics of textbook.
- Concise and clear pictures.
- Easy Language that can be easily understand by everyone.
How to use Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma 2021
The best way to use this book, according to Husain A. Sattar, MD, is to read the book first, then do the Pathoma video lectures and then reread the material. This method would help students building very firm concepts and reinforce whatever that is learned.
TABLE OF CONETNTS:
List of chapters of pathoma PDF.
- Chapter 1. Growth, Adaptation, cellular injury and cell disorder.
- Chapter 2. Inflammation, Inflammatory Disorder and wound healing.
- Chapter 3. Principles of neoplasia.
- Chapter 4. Hemostasis and related disorders.
- Chapter 5. Red Blood cells disorder.
- Chapter 6. White blood cells disorder.
- Chapter 7. vascular disorder.
- Chapter 8. cardiac disorders.
- Chapter 9. Respiratory tract pathology.
- Chapter 10. Gastrointestinal tract pathology.
- Chapter 11. Exocrine pancreas and liver pathology.
- Chapter 12. Kidney and urinary tract pathology.
- Chapter 13. Female genital system and Gestational pathology.
- Chapter 14. Male genital system payhology.
- Chapter 15. Endocrine pathology.
- Chapter 16. Breast pathology.
- Chapter 17. Central nervous system pathology.
- Chapter 18. Musculoskeletal Pathology.
- Chapter 19. Skin payhology.
Download Pathoma PDF 2021 Edition Free:
Download pathoma PDF free from below by using the download button.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.