In this post we share PDF link of PHARMACOLOGY FOR DENTISTRY free along with review and features. The PDF link is given at the end section of this post.
As a dentist or a graduate student of dentistry, can sometimes come across medical emergencies while performing a certain procedure on your patient resting on the dental chair. So, in order to handle such unexpected emergencies effectively, it is crucial that you work on developing a sound knowledge of dental pharmacology.
The main target audience of Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF are the undergraduate dental students. It has been developed keeping in mind the curriculum offered by dental schools all around the world. It provides detailed insights into the important concepts of pharmacology as needed by the BDS students. Considering its popularity, we highly recommend this book to the BDS students.
Features Of Pharmacology for Dentistry:
- This book has been developed with an aim to help undergraduate dental students and that is why its content meets the requirements of Dental Councils all around the world. For instance, the Dental Council of India has officially accepted this book to be used by the BDS students.
- The content is user-friendly, comprehensive and easy-to-understand.
- High-yield facts on drugs that are most relevant to the field of dentistry have been mentioned on each page.
- The book offers detailed discussions on appropriate drug dosage, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics, drug adverse effects, drug-drug interactions, and contraindications.
- Best of all, this book offers important details with respect to medical emergencies encountered in dental practice and ways they should be dealt. Furthermore, side effects of drugs have also been mentioned in a tabular format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SECTION 1: General Principles of Pharmacology
SECTION 2: Drugs Acting on CNS
SECTION 3: Drugs Acting on ANS
SECTION 4: Drugs Acting on Cardiovascular & Urinary System
SECTION 5: Autacoids
SECTION 6: Drugs Acting on Blood
SECTION 7: Drugs Acting on GIT
SECTION 8: Drugs Acting on Endocrine System
SECTION 9: Chemotherapy
SECTION 10: Vitamins and Trace Elements
SECTION 11: Chelating Agents & Treatment of Poisoning
SECTION 12: Dental Pharmacology
SECTION 13: Miscellaneous
Download Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF Free:
You can easily download pharmacology for dentistry PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.