The Surgical Recall. This book is widely searched over internet and recommended. Surgical recall book is written by Dr Lorne H. Blackbourne. This book has seven editions and is regularly updated with modern knowledge. The 7th edition have has all new surgical methods and techniques need in operation room.
Written in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format ideal for learning on the go, this best-selling clerkship resource covers both general surgery and surgical subspecialties and provides accurate, on-the-spot answers to the questions most likely encountered during rotations and on the shelf exam.
This enhanced ninth edition reflects the latest advances in key areas, as well as additional Rapid-Fire Review questions and new Rapid-Fire Vignettes to prepare students for success on exams and beyond.
Features Of Surgical Recall 9th Edition PDF:
Main features of Surgical Recall 7th edition PDF given below
- Rapid-Fire Reviews at the end of most chapters and a pre- and post-book test evaluate students’ knowledge, demonstrate students’ level of mastery, and identify areas for further focus.
- NEW! Three-Dimensional Surgical Vignette Chess offers a novel, three-column format to practice handling patient scenarios and to assess knowledge.
- Surgical Overview andBackground sections deliver practice advice and tricks of the trade.
- Hundreds of mnemonics, acronyms, tips, prompts, and hints help students master and retain essential knowledge.
- Concise procedure descriptions and a strategic two-column format prepare students for active participation in the operating suite.
Table Of Contents:
Complete chapters of Surgical Recall 7th edition;
- section 1; Overview and background surgical information.
- section 2; General surgery.
- section 3; Subspecialty surgery.
- section 4; Power Review and Micro vignettes.
Download Surgical Recall 9th Edition PDF free:
In this section of post you will be access to the PDF for Surgical Recall 9th edition FREE. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through comments section, we will updated you soon. Thanks.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.