In this following post we share a PDF link of VISHRAM SINGH CLINICAL NEUROANATOMY 3RD EDITION PDF free with a quick review and features. The PDF can be easily download at the last part of this article.
The fourth edition of this book is thoroughly updated in accordance with the competency-based curriculum of neuroanatomy as per the revised guidelines of Medical Council of India and health universities across the country, and nearby countries.This profusely illustrated book has been designed in simple and easy to understand language provides essential knowledge of neuroanatomy without extraneous details. Following recent trends of anatomy education, the book in addition to basic information also provides the knowledge through its feature – Clinical correlations.
Features Of Vishram Singh Textbook of Clinical Neuroanatomy 4th Edition PDF:
Here is the list of some important features of the book;
- Revised as per the Competency-Based Undergraduate Curriculum and ensured coverage of all the competencies.
- Extensive revision of chapters on Development of the Nervous System, Dermatomes and Muscular Activity, Central Nervous System, Spinal Cord, Brainstem, Cerebellum and Fourth Ventricle, Cerebrum, Basal Nuclei, White Matter of the Cerebrum and Lateral Ventricles, Blood Supply of the Brain, Somatic Motor and Sensory Pathways, Special Senses and Their Neural Pathways.
- Enriched text with newer developments, additional new diagrams, clinical photographs, flowcharts, tables to facilitate greater retention of knowledge.
- Clinical correlations integrated in the text, highlighting practical application of anatomical facts have been modified extensively.
- Additional information of higher academic value presented in a simple way in N.B. to make it more interesting for readers.
- Important facts to remember useful for candidates appearing in various entrance examinations like PGME, USMLE, PLAB, etc.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Vishram Singh is presently Professor and Head, Department of Anatomy, and Member of the Academic Council and Core Committee PhD Course, Santosh Medical College, Santosh University, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is also Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the Anatomical Society of India. He holds MBBS and MS (Anatomy) degrees from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, UP.
Professor Singh has been teaching anatomy to undergraduate and postgraduate students at several colleges and institutes like King George’s Medical College, and All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and has been an examiner to various colleges and universities. He has more than 40 years of experience in teaching, research, and clinical practice. He is the recipient of the Best Teacher and Researcher Award from Al-Arab Medical University, Benghazi, Libya. He is an expert in anatomy and has more than 15 books to his credit and published several research articles in national and international journals.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book are given below;
- Development of the Nervous System
- Organization and Functions of the Nervous System
- Peripheral Nerves and Ganglia
- Receptors and Effectors
- Dermatomes and Muscular Activity
- Central Nervous System: An Overview
- Spinal Cord
- Nuclei, Functional Components and Distribution of Cranial Nerves
- Cerebellum and Fourth Ventricle
- Diencephalon and Third Ventricle
- Basal Nuclei (Basal Ganglia)
- White Matter of the Cerebrum and Lateral Ventricles
- Blood Supply of the Brain
- Meninges and Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Somatic Motor and Sensory Pathways
- Special Senses and Their Neural Pathways
- Reticular Formation and Limbic System
- Autonomic Nervous System.
Download Vishram Singh Textbook Of Clinical Neuroanatomy 4th Edition PDF free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.