In this post we have shared an overview and download link of 2020 Classic Lectures in Women’s Imaging Videos Free. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This activity is designed to provide a practical yet comprehensive review into women’s imaging. A multimodality approach to the assessment of pelvic, gynecologic, obstetric and breast disorders is covered in this series. Topics include pelvic pain, pelvic masses, 3D applications, first trimester, uncertain viability, and breast imaging. The renowned faculty share tips and pitfalls regarding the latest protocols and emerging technologies being used to best assess women’s disorders.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians, gynecologists, obstetricians and other physicians who order these studies so that they might gain a greater appreciation of the strengths and limitations of clinically relevant imaging studies.
Features of 2020 Classic Lectures in Women’s Imaging Videos:
- Incorporate state-of-the-art imaging protocols to efficiently evaluate the female pelvis and breast into clinical practice.
- Differentiate and describe benign, suspicious and malignant adnexal masses.
- Discuss current management and treatment for various female pelvic disorders.
- Optimize obstetrical sonographic techniques and protocols.
- Recognize common fetal disorders seen in early pregnancy.
- Discuss the appropriate imaging indications for various breast disorders.
- Review the controversies associated with breast cancer screening.
- Identify the image findings of benign and suspicious breast lesions.
- Correlate mammographic, US and MRI breast image findings.
- Utilize the BI-RADS® categorizing system appropriately.
- Apply the best image guided approach to breast biopsy.
- Describe recent updates and technological advances that help optimize women’s imaging procedures.
You may like others Videos:
eGURUKUL 2.0 – Advance Pack PDF
Gulfcoast Fetal anomalies Videos
Gulfcoast Fetal Heart Case Studies Videos
Gulfcoast Bone Marrow & Lipoaspirate – General Principles & Practical Applications Free.
Osler Obstetrics & Gynecology Online Review 2021 Videos and PDF Free.
Download 2020 Classic Lectures in Women’s Imaging Videos Free:
You can easily download 2020 Classic Lectures in Women’s Imaging Videos Free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply