In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The all-in-one surgical technology review you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review combines comprehensive content review, worktext practice, and customizable simulated testing options to give you the 360-degree preparation needed for success on the CST exam. Content chapters offer a thorough review of the CST exam focus areas ― including medical terminology, basic science, asepsis, surgical technique, and surgical procedures ― all in a helpful outline format.
Each chapter also features full-color images and illustrations, review questions with rationales, and surgical concept maps., A sample exam at the end of the book provides a simulated test-day experience. The realistic preparation continues online with a testing engine that lets you access exam questions by category or create custom-generated exams that match the format of the CST exam. If you’re looking to pass the CST and be fully prepared for clinical practice, this is the one Surgical Technology review book that you can’t afford to be without
Features of Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF:
- All-in-one resource incorporates content discussions, worktext practice, review questions, and six full practice exams to fully prepare users for the certification exam.
- Surgical concept maps in the worktexthelp emphasize the critical thinking skills needed for clinical successby combining relevant medical terminology, anatomy, pathophysiology, microbiology, and pharmacology for each surgical procedure and helping users learn how to apply that foundational knowledge to the operating room.
- Content chapters offer a thorough review of the CST exam focus areas ― including medical terminology, basic science, asepsis, surgical technique, and surgical procedures ― all in an outline format.
- National Board format utilizes the exam blueprint for the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting’s CST exam to organize content and practice exams.
- Six practice exams (each with 175 questions) help users improve familiarity with answering exam-style questions and build test-taking confidence.
- Realistic testing experience utilizes an online, computer-based testing environment and timing function to mimic the actual testing experience.
- Practice exam customization enables users to practice specific CST blueprint categories in practice mode or use an auto-generator for full CST-style tests in exam mode.
- Answer keys and rationales for each chapter review question and practice test question help users fully comprehend the information being asked and why a specific choice is best.
- Full-color photos and illustrations offer vivid images of instruments, equipment, clinical situations, concept maps, and basic science to help improve comprehension.
- Chapter review questions allow users to test their level of comprehension before moving onto the next chapter and provide practice for the simulated exams.
Table of Contents:
1. Medical Terminology
2. Anatomy and Physiology
3. The Surgical Environment
- Biomedical Science
- Operating Room Environment
- Instrumentation and Equipment
4. Aseptic Techniques
- Wound Management
- Microbiology Related to Surgery
5. Pharmacology and Anesthesia
6. Professionalism and the Surgical Patient
7. Core Surgical Procedures
- General Surgery
- Gynecological and Obstetrics Surgery
- Genitourinary Surgery
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
8. Specialty Surgical Procedures
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
Download Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF Free:
You can easily download Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].