In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The all-in-one surgical technology review you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review combines comprehensive content review, worktext practice, and customizable simulated testing options to give you the 360-degree preparation needed for success on the CST exam. Content chapters offer a thorough review of the CST exam focus areas ― including medical terminology, basic science, asepsis, surgical technique, and surgical procedures ― all in a helpful outline format.
Each chapter also features full-color images and illustrations, review questions with rationales, and surgical concept maps., A sample exam at the end of the book provides a simulated test-day experience. The realistic preparation continues online with a testing engine that lets you access exam questions by category or create custom-generated exams that match the format of the CST exam. If you’re looking to pass the CST and be fully prepared for clinical practice, this is the one Surgical Technology review book that you can’t afford to be without
Features of Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF:
- All-in-one resource incorporates content discussions, worktext practice, review questions, and six full practice exams to fully prepare users for the certification exam.
- Surgical concept maps in the worktexthelp emphasize the critical thinking skills needed for clinical successby combining relevant medical terminology, anatomy, pathophysiology, microbiology, and pharmacology for each surgical procedure and helping users learn how to apply that foundational knowledge to the operating room.
- Content chapters offer a thorough review of the CST exam focus areas ― including medical terminology, basic science, asepsis, surgical technique, and surgical procedures ― all in an outline format.
- National Board format utilizes the exam blueprint for the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting’s CST exam to organize content and practice exams.
- Six practice exams (each with 175 questions) help users improve familiarity with answering exam-style questions and build test-taking confidence.
- Realistic testing experience utilizes an online, computer-based testing environment and timing function to mimic the actual testing experience.
- Practice exam customization enables users to practice specific CST blueprint categories in practice mode or use an auto-generator for full CST-style tests in exam mode.
- Answer keys and rationales for each chapter review question and practice test question help users fully comprehend the information being asked and why a specific choice is best.
- Full-color photos and illustrations offer vivid images of instruments, equipment, clinical situations, concept maps, and basic science to help improve comprehension.
- Chapter review questions allow users to test their level of comprehension before moving onto the next chapter and provide practice for the simulated exams.
Download Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF Free:
You can easily download Elsevier’s Surgical Technology Exam Review PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.