In this post we have shared an overview and download link of TEmergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The second edition of Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics provides the most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of clinical procedures and issues encountered in contemporary emergency care in Australia and New Zealand. Written by leading academics and clinicians, this fully revised and updated edition follows the patient’s journey from pre-hospital retrieval to definitive care. With a strong focus on multidisciplinary care, this evidence-based emergency and trauma resource will appeal to pre-hospital care providers, rural, remote and urban emergency nurses and allied health professionals, as well as disaster management and interfacility transport staff. Essential concepts are covered in a logical order, commencing with.
Features of Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics:
Following are the features of this book,
- An introduction to emergency professions and professional issues
- Clinical and health systems
- Patient presentations ordered by body system as well as toxicology, envenomation, ocular, environmental emergencies and unique population groups
- Major trauma assessment and management and end-of-life care information and considerations.
Features of New Edition:
Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics 2e continues to be the pre-eminent resource for students preparing to enter the emergency environment and for clinicians seeking a greater understanding of multidisciplinary care from retrieval through to rehabilitation.
- A cultural safety approach is included throughout – addressing cultural diversity, beliefs and values and focusing on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and Mãori health
- Essentials outline the main points addressed in each chapter
- Practice tips throughout assist with communication skills, procedures and assessment
- Case studies are supported by questions and answers to encourage active learning
- New online resources available on Evolve, including over 30 new case studies with paramedic-specific questions.
- Highlighted skills – cross references to the Clinical Skills chapter throughout text
- Over 30 new case studies
- Patient journey from pre-hospital and emergency-specific case studies
- Critical thinking questions at the end of chapters
- Chapter 35 Obstetric emergencies now includes ‘Supporting a normal birth’.
Download Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics PDF:
You can easily download Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.