In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The second edition of Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics provides the most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of clinical procedures and issues encountered in contemporary emergency care in Australia and New Zealand. Written by leading academics and clinicians, this fully revised and updated edition follows the patient’s journey from pre-hospital retrieval to definitive care. With a strong focus on multidisciplinary care, this evidence-based emergency and trauma resource will appeal to pre-hospital care providers, rural, remote and urban emergency nurses and allied health professionals, as well as disaster management and interfacility transport staff. Essential concepts are covered in a logical order, commencing with.
Features of Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics:
Following are the features of this book,
- An introduction to emergency professions and professional issues
- Clinical and health systems
- Patient presentations ordered by body system as well as toxicology, envenomation, ocular, environmental emergencies and unique population groups
- Major trauma assessment and management and end-of-life care information and considerations.
Features of New Edition:
Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics 2e continues to be the pre-eminent resource for students preparing to enter the emergency environment and for clinicians seeking a greater understanding of multidisciplinary care from retrieval through to rehabilitation.
- A cultural safety approach is included throughout – addressing cultural diversity, beliefs and values and focusing on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health and Mãori health
- Essentials outline the main points addressed in each chapter
- Practice tips throughout assist with communication skills, procedures and assessment
- Case studies are supported by questions and answers to encourage active learning
- New online resources available on Evolve, including over 30 new case studies with paramedic-specific questions.
- Highlighted skills – cross references to the Clinical Skills chapter throughout text
- Over 30 new case studies
- Patient journey from pre-hospital and emergency-specific case studies
- Critical thinking questions at the end of chapters
- Chapter 35 Obstetric emergencies now includes ‘Supporting a normal birth’.
Download Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics PDF:
You can easily download Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].