In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists 10th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Tenth Edition of Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists retains core fundamentals presented in earlier editions that focus on an in-depth study of key principles, while expanding and incorporating new concepts that reflect the body of knowledge and evidence-based practice advances that influence the prescription, delivery, and evaluation of radiographic examinations.
Key Features of Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists 10th Edition:
- Comprehensive coverage of the theoretical principles and practical skills needed to perform radiographic exams competently and safely
This clear, up-to-date, reader-friendly text tightly links oral radiology principles with modern practice.
- It presents all of the necessary information for introductory courses in dental radiography, prepares students for board and licensing examinations, and offers real-world resources for clinical practice and patient management.
- The book’s nine sections take readers from radiation basics and the fundamentals of dental radiographic techniques, to management of special needs and an introduction to alternate imaging modalities.
Table of Contents:
PART I: RADIATION BASICS
- 1. Dental Radiography: Historical Perspective and Future Trends
- 2. Characteristics and Measurement of Radiation
- 3. The Dental X-ray Machine: Components and Function
- 4. Factors Affecting Radiographic Quality
PART II: RADIATION BIOLOGY AND II RADIATION SAFETY
- 5. Effects of Radiation Exposure
- 6. Radiation Protection
PART III: DENTAL X-RAY IMAGE RECEPTORS AND IMAGE PRODUCTION
- 7. Dental X-ray Film and Processing Methods
- 8. Digital Radiography and Image Acquisition
- PART IV: DENTAL RADIOGRAPHER FUNDAMENTALS
- 9. Infection Control
- 10. Legal and Ethical Responsibilities
- 11. Patient Relations and Education
PART V: DENTAL RADIOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES
- 12. Introduction to Radiographic Examinations
- 13. The Periapical Examinationâ€”Paralleling (Technique
- 14. The Periapical Examinationâ€”Bisecting Technique
- 15. The Bitewing Examination
- 16. The Occlusal Examination
- 17. The Panoramic Examination
PART VI: RADIOGRAPHIC ERRORS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- 18. Identifying and Correcting Undiagnostic Radiographs
- 19. Quality Control and Environmental Safety in Dental Radiography
PART VII: VIEWING AND INTERPRETING DENTAL RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGES
- 20. Image Orientation and Introduction to Interpretation
- 21. Recognizing Normal Radiographic Anatomyâ€” Intraoral Radiographs
- 22. Recognizing Normal Radiographic Anatomyâ€” Panoramic Radiographs
- 23. Radiographic Appearance of Dental Materials and Foreign Objects
- 24. The Use of Radiographs in the Detection of Dental Caries
- 25. The Use of Radiographs in the Evaluation of Periodontal Diseases
- 26. Describing Radiographic Anomalies, Lesions, and Opportunistic Screening
PART VIII: RADIOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES FOR SPECIFIC NEEDS
- 27. Pediatric Radiographic Techniques
- 28. Radiographic Techniques for Patients with Special Needs
- 29. Radiographic Techniques for Specific Oral Conditions
About the Author:
Evelyn M. Thomson, BSDH, MS, served 20 years as educator at Old Dominion University’s Gene W. Hirschfeld School of Dental Hygiene in Norfolk, Virginia, receiving awards for Faculty Excellence; Continuing Education Teaching & Leadership; Outstanding Author; and Distinguished Alumni. In addition to teaching in the undergraduate dental hygiene program and mentoring graduate students in the master’s degree program, Thomson developed and taught numerous continuing professional education courses; served as a consultant to the Virginia Board of Dentistry; and conducted seminars for the American Dental Hygienists’ Association.
Download Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists 10th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Essentials of Dental Radiography for Dental Assistants and Hygienists 10th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.