In this post we have shared an overview and download link of EXPLORING ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY ON THE LABORATORY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This comprehensive, beautifully illustrated, and affordably priced manual is appropriate for a two-semester anatomy and physiology laboratory course. Through focused activities and by eliminating redundant exposition and artwork found in most primary textbooks, this manual complements the lecture material and serves as an efficient and effective tool for learning in the lab.
Features of Exploring Anatomy and Physiology on the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- Each unit begins with a set of learning goals to prepare students for what they are expected to know after completing the lab.
- PLEs encourage students to actively prepare for the lab by defining key terms, using labeling and coloring exercises to learn anatomical structures, and reviewing vital material from previous units, saving you from having to spend excessive time reviewing material from the lecture.
- Many lab manuals do not offer specific lists of structures that the students are to identify. Instead, those lab manuals scatter the anatomical structures throughout the unit, making it difficult for both the student and instructor. Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory features organized and easily referenced lists of anatomical structures that students are responsible for identifying.
- Many lab manuals simply reproduce artwork and exposition from the related textbook. Every figure in Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory, 3e was specifically designed to improve student understanding of important lab concepts and procedures.
- Focused activity describes the guiding philosophy of this lab manual. Students learn best when they are actively involved in the laboratory. Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory incorporates features designed for students to learn and retain the information. The manual asks students to be active by describing, labeling, writing, coloring, and drawing.
- Our tracing exercises ask students to write step-by-step, turn-by-turn directions tracing a substance (blood cells, food molecules, waste by-products, etc.) through the body and to trace the substance on a map of the human body. These exercises allow students to see the big picture of how the body systems interact. They also allow students to understand the relationship between structure and function.
- Hints & Tips appear throughout the book to help students navigate some of the more difficult topics in A&P.
- Language : English
- Loose Leaf : 800 pages
- Item Weight : 4.95 pounds.
Download Exploring Anatomy and Physiology on the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Exploring Anatomy and Physiology on the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.